Sign in to follow this  
Natakue

Super Chibi Round 4

Super Chibi Round 4

Super Chibi Round 4 form Midknight Heroes is now LIVE on Kickstarter. Time to get your chibi on! Please if you can spread the word we would appreciate it. This time around we are packed with a ton of great chibis with characters like Nona the Uni mage, Tenago the Dwarven 1/2 Dragon and Sakura the gang enforcer from Sector 7. Not to mention we have some amazing stretch goals planned including a new bust. Stop by and take a look.

Kickstarter Link: https://tinyurl.com/y7kxdjx8

Natakue

P.S.take a look at our core characters.

Nona, Uni Mage

5acce8d5e59f7_ROund4Character_Nona.thumb.jpg.412503a4c42ce0f0fa757c1f2cc67255.jpg

Sakura 

5acce8d6dc9b7_ROund4Character_Sakura.thumb.jpg.bc3c560c1054a12abe191d1ea7f039af.jpg

Tenago_add.thumb.jpg.8cf1903b5d2f495cc6905f748bba49d6.jpg

Edited by Natakue

Super Chibi Round 4, via @Kickstarter

I have backed their previous one and am happy with the miniatures. Hoping we hit the bust stretch goal.

Edited by pcktlnt

OK well, we funded and unlocked Stretch Goal #1 before I could even get here to update you all that we funded. Things are moving fast and I know you want to see the worg rider. If we keep this pace up that may happen. But anyway here is the update. 

Natakue

Super_Chibi_Round_4_funded.png.5bd543fe81d2638a71db04db263726a3.png

Super_Chibi_Round_4_SG_1_unlock.png.6600fe0d4a114e08da2d8a416c5e35ab.png

Working on this next stretch goal

Super_Chibi_Round_4_SG_2.png.557cec8a20c1ef06962594551c830543.png

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Clearman said:

I think there are two threads for this project...

Yup, pcktlnt was two minutes sooner, so I suspect they were both writing at the same time. 

Very tempting. I'd love to jump in on this one. That last girl Sedi, Elven thief looks so familiar. At first she reminded me of the apprentice from Sacred Blacksmith, but after checking the show, not so much. Then I thought maybe Leafa from Sword Art Online, but again, not really. Either way her artwork has some nice attitude. 

Nona the Uni Mage is adorable, but what's an Uni mage? The only uni I know of is the food. It's actually my favorite thing to eat on Earth. Maybe she's an inu who gets her power from eating uni? JK :rolleyes: 

If that orc worg rider gets unlocked there's no way I'll make my will save. He might be the cutest chibi I've seen in... ever!

deaDXiEl.jpg

• Like 1

@CorallineAlgae What is a Uni? (pronounced U-nee) Well, it's a race that we created for our world Super Chibi Clash. They are a race of animal-like humanoids that have an affinity to magic. They were loosely based on Kitsune and I say loosely because they only have one tail and no more, they are also not associated with spirits or anything like that. In Clash, they are very friendly but hold a grudge if you tick them off, and that is hard to do. They mostly tend to be mages but there have been some that have taken up the sword to fight for their queen. 

I hope this helps you understand what they are. 

Natakue

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

OK, so we are making some great progress. Over the night we unlocked our second stretch goal Sedi the elven thief, now its time to go for the big guys. Yep, now we are in the final stretch to see if we can get stretch goal #3 unlocked. This is the biggest stretch goal we have ever done as it will open up two new miniatures that will be add-ons, Takata Bust and Grog. Grod will be massive and the biggest miniature we have ever made. Grog himself will be 30mm scale and his worg will be MUCH bigger. Takata will be our second bust and just like our first one he will come with options, he will have two different heads you can choose from. RIght now stretch goal #3 is the final goal in the Kickstarter but, if we blow this thing up we will add one more. SO lets spread the word and see if we can get this goal unlocked, we got plenty of time with 13 days left. 

Natakue

Super_Chibi_Round_4_SG_2_unlock.png.66df3fd11231ba41ba1814c753db0df3.png

Super_Chibi_Round_4_SG_3.png.7ff52aff3e28e032d4c21551022eac03.png

@pcktlnt Yes, there will be. Granted it will be some time after the fact but there will be one. The last two Kickstarter we used our online store as the pledge manager and that worked out very well for us so this time around we will do the same. How that will work is very simple. You will be issued a one time only coupon code for the amount you pledged in the Kickstarter. You would then add the items you want and then apply the code at check out. Then pay for shipping and boom you're done. Once the items arrive we send them out to you. This will allow you to get the items in the KS as well as any other items you may want at the time. 

Also just like the last two Kickstarter we will have late pledges via our online store as well. Although this time around we will put a defined end data because the last two we did not do that and it caused a few issues. 

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Darsc Zacal
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/northumbriantin/the-curious-case-of-the-cats-of-crumptown-28mm-miniatures?ref=discovery_category_newest

A fantastical range of White Metal Cat Miniatures representing the iconic fifth edition character classes of the world’s greatest roleplaying game!

No pics of the minis yet. Will update this post as more info is released.

• By Smokestack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/brybelly/the-deck-of-many-things-and-the-deck-of-many-fates-rpg-cards

Story
      The fabric of reality is twisting anew, and Fate herself groans in agony. An adventurer has received an artifact both ancient and strange: the Deck of Many Things, which deals boon and woe with the capriciousness of a fey princess.
      But something else is contained herein.
      Another deck, alike in power, bearing spells and shames never before seen in this world or any other. I present you, wise man or fool, with the Deck of Many Fates.
       Two Decks. Infinite Fates.
      All dungeon masters, veteran and novice alike, have heard the legends of the Deck of Many Things. A treasured artifact which can infuse any campaign with danger, wonder, and delight. But look here: another deck has emerged from behind the veil of mystery. A deck equal in power, yet bursting with epic confrontations and sinister secrets. The Deck of Many Fates.
      Comprised of two decks totaling 49 jumbo-size tarot cards, The Deck of Many Things and the Deck of Many Fates are the perfect accessory for your adventuring party. Our finest sages have also included a guide on the use of these cards, as irresponsible operation may lead to disfigurement, death, and worse. 
      The Deck of Many Things has been an RPG mainstay for over 40 years. It is an artifact of immense power and extreme chaos. Twenty-two cards each contain a strange, potent, and often game-changing effect. Perhaps you shall draw the fabled Flame card, and with it the enmity of a powerful nemesis. Or, just as likely, you may draw the Gem card, blessing you with immense wealth.
      Unlike its relative, the Deck of Many Fates is a relatively new artifact, unknown to most. It contains a staggering twenty-seven cards, each with a new power, curse, or opportunity. The Deck of Many Fates may be used on its own as an independent deck, or shuffled together with the Deck of Many Things to create a 49 card hybrid of magic, terror, and destiny.
      The Deck of Many Things and the Deck of Many Fates includes 49 jumbo tarot cards, sized at 120mm x 70mm (~4.75" x 2.75") in two hand-illustrated tuck boxes, and helpful instructions for use and play.
        Shipping
      Hopefully this step is nice and easy. We've designed a lightweight, tightly-packed product that ships nicely. Domestic (USA) orders ship free, and all International Orders pay a flat $5.
      Campaign Updates & Stretch Goals
      This campaign will have no stretch goals; what you see is what you get. We'll be using the updates to reveal more cards from our mysterious, proprietary Deck of Many Fates.
      Risks and challenges
      Common risks for cards items and RPG accessories typically include product and fulfillment issues. We're partnering with an experienced supplier we've worked with on several major projects like Wolves of Mercia, Derby Day Horse Racing, Michigan Rummy, and Faerie Chess. We're confident in their ability to produce and deliver, as we've seen it for ourselves dozens of times!

EDIT: I am in. $15 for 2 Decks, 49 Tarot sized cards with free shipping to US. Seems like a good deal and a small risk. 
    • By Lihmeth
      Didn't see a topic for this yet.
      2 Limited edition miniatures in 80mm scale. 'Lady Godiva' and 'The Mirror', both based on classical paintings.
      Older miniatures in the series can be bought as an add-on. Comments on previous kickstarters are pretty positive, apparently the casts are good, they're well packaged and sent out on time.
      More pictures and videos on the KS page: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1615588135/les-muses-lady-godiva-and-the-mirror

• By Cyradis
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1904826165/nocturna-models-n-paint-acrylic-colors-and-fantasy-figures

Nocturna is getting on the new paint band wagon. These seem to be a different line than their already existing paints collaborated with Vallejo. Plus some new figures. Wooo. 

• By Gadgetman!
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1662635043/halflings-gone-bad-volume-two/description

Story
      The world of Alberon, as ancient and unknowable as its timeless depths are, has few certainties for those that live in it, but ruin and corruption awaits all but a blessed few.  Halflings are, of course, no exception...
      The Western Wastelands beyond Midlam are a harsh unforgiving environment, that breeds a fierceness through necessity for survival alone.  It is thought that the first halflings to enter the Wastelands, did so unwillingly, captured by Hobgoblin Raiders some several hundred years ago.  
      It is reported that the Hogoblins thought that their small size would make them useful servants for all manner of tasks, but when the monstrous and unstoppable nature of their appetites became apparent, the halflings were stranded in the middle of the wasteland and left them to die.  
      That they didn't is some testament to the hidden reserves and ingenuity of these small folk, but they have not survived unscathed.  Their souls, often forsaken to unknowable gods, have changed as much as their bodies and minds.
      As a counterpoint to the Wasteland halflings, those that inhabit the town have found unusual niches, whether that be as criminal masterminds, pirates, anarchists, grave robbers and the somewhat cliched, but ever problematical, burglars.
      An Excerpt from 'The Robbit' by The Wizard R.R.R. Gudgrief
      Welcome to Halflings Gone Bad - Volume One!
      A collection of sixteen 28mm scale halflings from the wrong side of the elven forest tracks, for all of your fantasy miniature games.
      Welcome to our second Kickstarter to cover some of the more nefarious occupations and depths that halflings have stooped to.
      The worrying nature of the appearance of wasteland halflings, something seen as a threat to all halfling civilisation, combined with the new depths of depravity of halflings in Midlam has called for a new town council to be convened from amongst the artisans and workers of Halftown.
  • Who's Online   19 Members, 2 Anonymous, 38 Guests (See full list)