Super Chibi Round 4

Super Chibi Round 4 form Midknight Heroes is now LIVE on Kickstarter. Time to get your chibi on! Please if you can spread the word we would appreciate it. This time around we are packed with a ton of great chibis with characters like Nona the Uni mage, Tenago the Dwarven 1/2 Dragon and Sakura the gang enforcer from Sector 7. Not to mention we have some amazing stretch goals planned including a new bust. Stop by and take a look.

Kickstarter Link: https://tinyurl.com/y7kxdjx8

Natakue

P.S.take a look at our core characters.

Nona, Uni Mage

5acce8d5e59f7_ROund4Character_Nona.thumb.jpg.412503a4c42ce0f0fa757c1f2cc67255.jpg

Sakura 

5acce8d6dc9b7_ROund4Character_Sakura.thumb.jpg.bc3c560c1054a12abe191d1ea7f039af.jpg

Tenago_add.thumb.jpg.8cf1903b5d2f495cc6905f748bba49d6.jpg

Edited by Natakue
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK well, we funded and unlocked Stretch Goal #1 before I could even get here to update you all that we funded. Things are moving fast and I know you want to see the worg rider. If we keep this pace up that may happen. But anyway here is the update. 

Natakue

Super_Chibi_Round_4_funded.png.5bd543fe81d2638a71db04db263726a3.png

Super_Chibi_Round_4_SG_1_unlock.png.6600fe0d4a114e08da2d8a416c5e35ab.png

Working on this next stretch goal

Super_Chibi_Round_4_SG_2.png.557cec8a20c1ef06962594551c830543.png

• Like 3

Very tempting. I'd love to jump in on this one. That last girl Sedi, Elven thief looks so familiar. At first she reminded me of the apprentice from Sacred Blacksmith, but after checking the show, not so much. Then I thought maybe Leafa from Sword Art Online, but again, not really. Either way her artwork has some nice attitude. 

Nona the Uni Mage is adorable, but what's an Uni mage? The only uni I know of is the food. It's actually my favorite thing to eat on Earth. Maybe she's an inu who gets her power from eating uni? JK :rolleyes: 

If that orc worg rider gets unlocked there's no way I'll make my will save. He might be the cutest chibi I've seen in... ever!

deaDXiEl.jpg

• Like 1

@CorallineAlgae What is a Uni? (pronounced U-nee) Well, it's a race that we created for our world Super Chibi Clash. They are a race of animal-like humanoids that have an affinity to magic. They were loosely based on Kitsune and I say loosely because they only have one tail and no more, they are also not associated with spirits or anything like that. In Clash, they are very friendly but hold a grudge if you tick them off, and that is hard to do. They mostly tend to be mages but there have been some that have taken up the sword to fight for their queen. 

I hope this helps you understand what they are. 

Natakue

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

OK, so we are making some great progress. Over the night we unlocked our second stretch goal Sedi the elven thief, now its time to go for the big guys. Yep, now we are in the final stretch to see if we can get stretch goal #3 unlocked. This is the biggest stretch goal we have ever done as it will open up two new miniatures that will be add-ons, Takata Bust and Grog. Grod will be massive and the biggest miniature we have ever made. Grog himself will be 30mm scale and his worg will be MUCH bigger. Takata will be our second bust and just like our first one he will come with options, he will have two different heads you can choose from. RIght now stretch goal #3 is the final goal in the Kickstarter but, if we blow this thing up we will add one more. SO lets spread the word and see if we can get this goal unlocked, we got plenty of time with 13 days left. 

Natakue

Super_Chibi_Round_4_SG_2_unlock.png.66df3fd11231ba41ba1814c753db0df3.png

Super_Chibi_Round_4_SG_3.png.7ff52aff3e28e032d4c21551022eac03.png

@pcktlnt Yes, there will be. Granted it will be some time after the fact but there will be one. The last two Kickstarter we used our online store as the pledge manager and that worked out very well for us so this time around we will do the same. How that will work is very simple. You will be issued a one time only coupon code for the amount you pledged in the Kickstarter. You would then add the items you want and then apply the code at check out. Then pay for shipping and boom you're done. Once the items arrive we send them out to you. This will allow you to get the items in the KS as well as any other items you may want at the time. 

Also just like the last two Kickstarter we will have late pledges via our online store as well. Although this time around we will put a defined end data because the last two we did not do that and it caused a few issues. 

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By veoviscool12
      This is the second miniature I've ever painted, and the first with Reaper paints. I figured that a brush holder would come in handy for the all the Bones V painting in my future! The only Reaper paints I own are the Bones V paints (Learn to Paint kit and the two collections), plus two bottles of Reaper MSP 9038 Rainy Gray.

Overall I'm really pleased with the way this first attempt worked out! I primed everything with 9038 Rainy Gray, then put on the base coats. The wings and ears gave me the most trouble as I had generously overpainted with 9410 Dragon Green, and was attempting a wet blend with 09468 Brilliant Red and 09218 Lava Orange. They required seven or eight coats before I got solid coverage over the green. Once everything was painted and cleaned up, I did a dry brush highlight pass, and then sealed it with two coats of Rust-oleum Crystal Clear Enamel and one coat of Testors Dullcote. I waited 24 hours between each coat to give it plenty of time to dry. I also masked off the gold pile prior to the Dullcote to make sure it would stay shiny.

Some things that could have been better:

The eyes should have been a different color to make them pop, instead of disappearing in the face. Additionally the right eye is quite muddy and the pupil gets lost amidst all the black veins. I was getting tired of working on Rocky at this point and wanted to get it finished. Ideally the eye would have been repainted. The left eye is better, but still gets lost in all the green. I forgot that my wash darkens the mini, and didn't paint in brighter colors to compensate, which means overall it's quite muted and dark.

• By lexomatic
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1241236607/wickerpunk-rpg?ref=activity

Hi, we're Crow Land Publishing, and here's our first book, Wickerpunk. A supplement book for Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition, with application for all fantasy and horror games, such as Pathfinder, Call Of Cthulhu and even superhero games, like Champions. It will be 275 pages.
      Folk horror – horror and supernatural fiction that relies on elements of the past, folklore, superstition, the dreadful majesty of nature, the darkest urges of old religion. And old gods. Where the landscape itself is a symbol of fear and dark majesty. 

Heroic fantasy – a dream of blades and magic, a dream of defiance of the dark powers of the world, where we can be our truest ideals of our self. 

And when these genres collide – we have Wickerpunk.  A genre in which the ancient and natural world of the Wyld meets the imperialist world of Industry.
      If you like film such as Gawain and the Green Knight, Dragonslayer and The VVitch, you'll like our book.
      If you like games such as Maiden of Sker, Greedfall, and Hellblade, you’ll like our book. 

If you like anime such as Princess Mononoke, The Ancient Magus’ Bride and Faery Gone, you’ll like our book.
      If you like TV shows such as The Witcher, Game of Thrones, (especially the White Walkers stuff!) and the classic 1980s Robin of Sherwood, you’ll like our book. 
      If you like novels such as The Mists of Avalon, The Dark Is Rising and The Broken Sword, you’ll like our book. 
      Wickerpunk is a sourcebook that instructs GMs and players alike on what wickerpunk looks like in a game of D&D or any fantasy roleplaying game.
    • By Westfalia
      We have a small and short campaign live at Kickstarter.
      As the clunky title suggests, It's about a big virus, his small buddy and some masked adventurers.

The all in level is 50 USD (60 Canadian) + postage

Thanks for having a look!
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/westfaliaminiatures/flying-virus-monster-vs-masked-adventurers

• By Cranky Dog
      I barely received my last campaign pledge from Midlam that already it has something that caught my interest.

Sisters of the Kraken Cult. The female counterparts of the previous "Onslaught of the Cult of the Kraken Lord" and "Cultists of the Kraken Lord". (I now have some regret of not getting it)

What's also interesting is the optional add-on of fish folk.

Brinewind is going to have some interesting neighbors.
    • By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      The Project
      This is our 14th Chibi miniatures project!   7 years ago Andrew May of Meridian Miniatures launched the Tooth & Sword line of Chibi miniatures.  The models were hand sculpted and were a line of chibi that I loved ever since I saw them.  A couple years ago Meridian discontinued selling the entire product line.  Fast forward to today and Impact! was able to negotiate a purchase agreement for the entire line of Tooth & Sword chibi to bring them back to everyone that missed a chance to own them.

However technology improvements have allowed Impact! to 3-D scan all these hand sculpted models and now offer them as high quality digital models for you to print at home as well as remastered physical models as good as the originals.   The 3-D scans also allowed for new versions of the Tooth & Sword models to be offered as Stretch Goals!
      We want your feedback, so please leave comments. We plan to engage our backers and would love ideas for other variants that you think need to be stretch goals.
      The Miniatures
      The digital models will be sent as STL one piece models within a month of the project ending.   All of the one piece models will be sent in both no supports AND supported formats.
      In addition, if you want the models will be available as physical one piece 3-D prints as well in super high quality resin prints.   Prints will be grey and will come with bases (as many are not free standing models).  MODELS WILL NOT BE PAINTED!
      The normal models will be roughly 30mm to top of the models head.  This may vary slightly from model to model.   There is also a Hippogriff model that will be a bonus model if you get all the miniatures which is 50mm in size.

link

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/impactminiatures/chibi-tooth-and-sword-digital-stl-and-physical-miniatures
  • Who's Online   5 Members, 2 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)