Sound Off for CAV II KS!

Vytau

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got mine yesterday, inventoried, and sorted that night. The new sculpts look great. 

Now I need to figure out a paint scheme for Adon Economic Confederation. I have been sticking to 1 solid color for most of the other factions Red for Rach, blue Ritterlich, medium green for Malvern (this may change), and I was going to do a brown or tan for Terran. The Almirithil Principality will be saved for another day. I just want to get my Adon forces ready for Origins this year. 

Any suggestions for Adon colors? Are there galleries out there for the factions?

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, DiceHateMe said:

I got mine yesterday, inventoried, and sorted that night. The new sculpts look great. 

Now I need to figure out a paint scheme for Adon Economic Confederation. I have been sticking to 1 solid color for most of the other factions Red for Rach, blue Ritterlich, medium green for Malvern (this may change), and I was going to do a brown or tan for Terran. The Almirithil Principality will be saved for another day. I just want to get my Adon forces ready for Origins this year. 

Any suggestions for Adon colors? Are there galleries out there for the factions?

I plan to do my Adon forces primarily orange using the Reaper Adon paint set from the KS.

Capture.JPG

• Like 3

With NADO being a sort of combined army of all the Adonese nations, I'm planning to paint my Adon forces (Suppression Force 75) a nice United Nations blue with white markings. My Ritterlich (the 1st Ophiuchi Brigade) will be tan/brown camo with dark blue highlights. My Almirithil I'm still exploring colours for, but they'll probably end up in either an orange/green by stealing the Adon paints, or a dark green with red markings in a bit of a soviet style.

I'm keen to see what everyone is doing with theirs once they've got some pictures taken! Being in Australia, I'm going to have to wait a little longer for my shipment to arrive than the rest of you.

• Like 2

On 4/12/2018 at 7:28 PM, Humansquish said:

Got mine! I really hate mold lines (see signature) but I'm really tempted to just assemble and paint all of them. Getting mold lines off of bones is a pain.

Got what I ordered too.  You know I don't mind the mold lines on these too much.  Of course they are yours so that may have a small amount to do with it.  ::D:

• Like 2