Jump to content

Sound Off for CAV II KS!


Vytau
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Pirannha said:

Got mine yesterday as well.  Got a couple assembled minis that look like Imperators but on steroids.  Searched around but haven't been able to find a name for them.  Any ideas on what they are?  I assume they are "bonus" figures?

Sounds like you are talking about the Enforcer minis? They were done in a harder plastic than the rest of the KS.

0E136A1A-13B9-479F-ABB2-6243C1579181.jpeg

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The harder PVC on the enforcer is a nice improvement. I wasn't missing any thing from my order, but dand there were a lot of minis. Spent yesterday afternoon and this morning putting them mostly together with three tubes of superglue. 

 

with a few white CAV my son was playing with from the first KS. 

IMG_1081.JPG

  • Like 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, KruleBear said:

The harder PVC on the enforcer is a nice improvement. I wasn't missing any thing from my order, but dand there were a lot of minis. Spent yesterday afternoon and this morning putting them mostly together with three tubes of superglue. 

 

with a few white CAV my son was playing with from the first KS. 

IMG_1081.JPG

 

Seeing everyone’s tables full of CAV never gets old. I have been busy so am only maybe 20% through everything. I am looking forward to taking my CAV group photo soon I hope!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, EddieVanShatner said:

 

Seeing everyone’s tables full of CAV never gets old. I have been busy so am only maybe 20% through everything. I am looking forward to taking my CAV group photo soon I hope!

I know. I looked at the coffe table and realized I would need a larger table to play with all the toys. I couldn't believe how much superglue it took to secure just legs to the CAV and tracks/hovers to the tanks.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, KruleBear said:

I know. I looked at the coffe table and realized I would need a larger table to play with all the toys. I couldn't believe how much superglue it took to secure just legs to the CAV and tracks/hovers to the tanks.

I just ordered more glue as I am flying through it as well! So far they have gone together pretty easily. These are a noticeable improvement over the first KS an those were nicely done for the most part.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, KruleBear said:

The harder PVC on the enforcer is a nice improvement. I wasn't missing any thing from my order, but dand there were a lot of minis. Spent yesterday afternoon and this morning putting them mostly together with three tubes of superglue. 

 

with a few white CAV my son was playing with from the first KS. 

That's some inventive assembly your son has with those white CAVs!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...