Sound Off for CAV II KS!

Vytau

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Reaper User

OK...we should be "hot" (crosses fingers)...

anyway you can access off of the cavhq.com site (see button on top of that page) or you can use our new url... www.talon.games or from the CAV: Strike Ops FB page.

8 hours ago, CAVBOSS said:

OK...we should be "hot" (crosses fingers)...

anyway you can access off of the cavhq.com site (see button on top of that page) or you can use our new url... www.talon.games or from the CAV: Strike Ops FB page.

The site was working last night, but the forums took a nap... So I ask this question this morning! 

... Any thoughts on when international shipping will be enabled?  At the moment when you go to check out it only let's you select United States as your country, so it's hard to do a quick calculation to see if one can pick up shiny stuff ^_^

Edited by WhiteWulfe

• Reaper User

We are making sure everything is working right on our end before we add overseas options. I cant tell you for sure when that will happen.

Reaper will continue to stock the CAV line so I'm assuming they will add the new minis (plastic-wise) in the future but I have no idea when that might happen.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CAVBOSS said:

We are making sure everything is working right on our end before we add overseas options. I cant tell you for sure when that will happen.

Reaper will continue to stock the CAV line so I'm assuming they will add the new minis (plastic-wise) in the future but I have no idea when that might happen.

Good to know.  :) 

Double posting instead of editing in case previous message was already read:  I guess the main reason why I keep asking is I'd love to get my paws on some of the new models, as well as the extra starter kits (reaper only has two, cav site has four)... And above all else the paints.. 

... But I'm in Canada. Hence why regularly asking about international :) 

• Reaper User
12 minutes ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Double posting instead of editing in case previous message was already read:  I guess the main reason why I keep asking is I'd love to get my paws on some of the new models, as well as the extra starter kits (reaper only has two, cav site has four)... And above all else the paints.. 

... But I'm in Canada. Hence why regularly asking about international :) 

We are talking to RAFM Minis about carrying the CAV line in Canada. As soon as I know more I will let you know.

Also be sure to keep bugging your local store if one is available. It is actually a lot easier for us to ship to a retail location with a big order and supports them to boot!

Edited by CAVBOSS

On 5/11/2018 at 7:39 PM, jsalyers said:

I drove to Oklahoma City today and found CAV on the shelf at Games HQ. Only the Wave 1 stuff but it was nice buy something from a retail store.

J--

Mike does a good job of supporting Reaper there (and Ron lets him of course! :) )