• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

I agree, together they look even more awesome!

You should build a small display board to show them off!

Yes, that's exactly the plan! Each model will be individually inserted on 40mm round bases of which they will be removable. This way, it will be possible move them and display them all together on a larger diorama base. At first, I wanted to add magnets under their brocoly base in ordre to magnetise them to their individual base and on the diorama. The challenge it that the magnets I bought, altought very small, are still to big and I don't want to risk messing up the models while drilling. I still need to work this out but I will definitely build a display base for the whole group. ::D:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Metalchaos said:

Yes, that's exactly the plan! Each model will be individually inserted on 40mm round bases of which they will be removable. This way, it will be possible move them and display them all together on a larger diorama base. At first, I wanted to add magnets under their brocoly base in ordre to magnetise them to their individual base and on the diorama. The challenge it that the magnets I bought, altought very small, are still to big and I don't want to risk messing up the models while drilling. I still need to work this out but I will definitely build a display base for the whole group. ::D:

When you do this, show it please!

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, I hope those who were able to attend enjoyed their ReperCon weekend. It was fun to follow along on Twitch while painting. Here are pictures of 60027, Dorella Kreeg the Ogre Shaman. It's the forth Hook Mountain Ogre model sculpted by David Summers for Pathfinder. It was painted with Reaper MSP paint and stand on 50mm wide base.

From left to right; 60008 Hook Mountain Ogre #1, 60037 Hookmaw Kreeg, 60030 Hook Mountain Ogre #2 and 60027, Dorella Kreeg the Ogre Shaman.

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, good Friday. Here's the second Ogre from the series of 4 Hook Mountain Ogre I'm currently working on. This Pathfinder model was sculpted by David Summers. It stands on a 50mm wide base and was produced by Reaper Miniatures under sku: 60030.

It was entirely painted with Reaper MSP paint, with the same colors I used on the first one. I went for a simple skin tone; 29822 suntan flesh, 09659 ginger cookie and a bit of 29825 tusk ivory. Other color I used are; 09136 walnut brown, 09028 muddy brown, 09029 earth brown, 09284 lonestar leather, 09159 worn olive, 29848 jungle camo, 09084 pale lichen, 29839 maroon red and 29820 gem purple.

60008, Hook Mountain Ogre #1 and 60030, Hook Mountain Ogre #2

• By 72moonglum
      Good afternoon my Reapergogglians!

So just finished up Ann Penchyk, a Shadowrun character apparently (don't know too much about Shadowrun still, after months and months of painting different Shadowrun figures.

I really dig this little blister pack, where we have Ann dressed in her corporate 9-5 job, and then the another version of her, the "adventurer" version of her.  So with that in mind, I at least tried to keep her skin tones, hair color, et cetera the same so it looks like she just might be the same gal in different attire.

9-5 Ann:

and how she spends her time Shadowrunning on the weekend:

and here they are together, side by side:

This is the first Shadowrun orc I've painted and from what I could tell with all the other artwork I've found on line, Shadowrun orcs can be any normal person's skin color, so even though I thought it was a bit strange, I painted her starting out with Tanned Highlights and worked up and down from there instead of doing some type of green base.

So ta-ta for now, hope you enjoy!

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here is the first of four Hook Mountain Ogre I'm working on. This one is Hook Mountain Ogre #1 sku: 60008. This Pathfinder model was sculpted by David Summers. It stands on a 50mm wide base and was entirely painted with Reaper MSP paint.

I went for a simple skin tone; 29822 suntan flesh, 09659 ginger cookie and a bit of 29825 tusk ivory. Other color I used are; 09136 walnut brown, 09028 muddy brown, 09029 earth brown, 09284 lonestar leather, 09159 worn olive, 29848 jungle camo, 09084 pale lichen, 29839 maroon red and 29820 gem purple.

For those of you interested in Dungeons and Dragons, The Hook Mountain Massacre is an adventure for 7th-level characters. It is the third chapter in the Rise of the Runelords adventure path published by Paizo.

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here are pictures of an anthropomorphic animal I painted. This Dark Sword Miniatures DSM8107, Joey the Thug - Sheltie Rogue was sculpted by Dave Summers for their Critter Kingdoms miniature range. I used tree bark and sand on its 40mm diameter base.

• Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)