Froggy the Great

Randomness XIV: THE FLOOR IS LAVA!

4 hours ago, Pingo said:

Did someone link to my three-year-old Egyptian terrain thread? I just got two new "Likes" on it in rapid succession ... :huh:

You have an Egyptian terrain thread?  I'd love a link! ^_^

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, WhiteWulfe said:

You have an Egyptian terrain thread?  I'd love a link! ^_^

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

Ok, now I'm totally jealous.

Also fondly remembering getting to visit Kiel, Germany a few years ago on my last deployment. I ate and drank as much good food and beer as possible during our 4 days there.

Might be time to go searching for German restaurants nearby....

I can just say: Everyone who is visiting Hamburg or elsewhere in Northern Germany, give me a short squawk via the forums and I can either meet you or tell you what to do there or where to eat.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Could a MOD please please fix the uploading pics problem?

As of this moment it still won't work!

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

Could a MOD please please fix the uploading pics problem?

As of this moment it still won't work!

I don't think its a mod issue, I have the feeling its higher up than that.

• Like 6

Just now, Crowley said:

I don't think its a mod issue, I have the feeling its higher up than that.

You're probably right.

I hope it get fixed, showing our work and pics is one of the main parts of this forum.

• Like 5

Just now, Glitterwolf said:

You're probably right.

I hope it get fixed, showing our work and pics is one of the main parts of this forum.

Tell me about it. I was just writing up a post, and went to add photos... ::(:

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

Man.... Figuring out what colors I want to go where on a mini is HARD. :( I'm not great at that kinda stuff, even with some practice....

• Like 6

Well Mother's day brunch after church was a great success.  2 gallons of shrimp Creole were consumed as well as a veggie plate with Penzey's green goddess dip fruit plate with a honey pistachio dip, sausage and cheese plate complements of the old Wisconsin surplus store and homemade cookies!

Not too bad considering I got roped into it last week.  Also made my Chiormasters day with a pen from my latest hobby addition.  having a good time relearning to cut wood and hone blades again.  its been years since i seriously worked on my lathe.  also wound up finding my sheet of instructions for my model ship i have been playing with off and on for the last 3 years.  Now i can actually cut and shape the masts and spars and start to put the final touches on the ship... and then start all over again.

Today though, its time for some painting and sitting while i try to take it easy.   

• Like 9

Sitting in the hospital. Both my mom and stepdad are sleeping. I'm fighting it myself. Gonna have a busy few days. Need to clear out my mom's living room and kitchen so my mom will be able to set up a hospital bed at home. But it has to be done in like 48 hours from when hospice comes by to figure things out.

• Sad 12

16 minutes ago, SparrowMarie said:

Sitting in the hospital. Both my mom and stepdad are sleeping. I'm fighting it myself. Gonna have a busy few days. Need to clear out my mom's living room and kitchen so my mom will be able to set up a hospital bed at home. But it has to be done in like 48 hours from when hospice comes by to figure things out.

Good luck!

I hope things will improve soon !

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

You're probably right.

Really? :ik_oops: I thought it was nonsense on this thread :ik_oops:

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, redambrosia said:

Really? :ik_oops: I thought it was nonsense on this thread :ik_oops:

Little of this, little of that...

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

You're probably right.

There were other posts in this thread about it that got moved to the thread about what's going on with the forum software.  Kit is looking into solutions.

• Like 7