Froggy the Great

Randomness XIV: THE FLOOR IS LAVA!

10 minutes ago, Tripleh5133 said:

Apple Pie Turkey?????

That's just what it smells like! Apple juice, chunks of apple, pie spices, and brown sugar.

He's testing it with a chicken.

I think it is going to be WONDERFUL.

Edited by PaganMegan
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

DE0575E6-FD5B-4ECD-A66B-81FAB671FE9A.thumb.jpeg.de10ec09cbd164c5c3a095abc4f26eab.jpeg

I usually add free paint (samples and promotionals) to the kit at work.  With a sampler order (2 bottles) and an extra tan/caucasian flesh sample to take in today, I am about to run out of  space in the usual box,  but I’m noticing that the free paint is nowenough of a spectrum to stand alone...one of the samples is even a dark metallic steel/silver.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Green Eyed Monster said:

I'm confused.

My remark was an observation on the linked article on Tech Crunch.

What books are you referring to?

Cinnamon and Chopped Apples sounds more like a mull, or the start of some Cider.

GEM

Seasonable Greetings

Twilight and the rest of those books.

They are very, very, unfunny bad.

With characters that you will wish had all died in a fire.

They are BAD.

He had the chicken brining since this morning and now the chicken is cooking and won't be done until ten.

And I am drooling worse than Sam, and he is part mastiff. ::P:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Y'know, I have been living under the impression that it was actually a /crime/ to steal mail? Y'know, the kind of thing they lock you up for? Or, you know, hit you with whopping fines for.

.. I don't even know how to deal with people who can't be orfed to enforce that. :/

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 3

3 minutes ago, PaganMegan said:

Twilight and the rest of those books.

They are very, very, unfunny bad.

With characters that you will wish had all died in a fire.

They are BAD.

He had the chicken brining since this morning and now the chicken is cooking and won't be done until ten.

And I am drooling worse than Sam, and he is part mastiff. ::P:

Thanks for the explanation. ::):

Bon Apetit with the Chicken.

GEM

Seasonable Greetings

3 minutes ago, Sylverthorne said:

Y'know, I have been living under the impression that it was actually a /crime/ to steal mail? Y'know, the kind of thing they lock you up for? Or, you know, hit you with whopping fines for.

.. I don't even know how to deal with people who can't be orfed to enforce that. :/

I couldn't even get them to take a report on the theft of my Electric Bicycle [retail $999.95], where they cut a $30 cable lock,  here in California. :down:

No report, no possibility of making an Insurance Claim. :angry:

GEM

Seasonable Greetings anyway.

• Sad 9

3 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

Yup, BTDT, and yes, it totally sucked. I dunno if cooler weather makes it any more tolerable, but I DO know that I got sprayed in July/August and it was pretty sucktastic.

It helps a lot. Going back inside, to where it was warm, was not something we looked forward to after the first time we did it. Being outside in the just above freezing temperatures made our faces feel normal. Being inside in the warmth made them feel like they were on fire. Not to mention the lack of sweat spreading.

Still sucked broccoli, though.

Just slept for about 4 hours. Now to be awake for another 12-ish so that I can get back to normal for the week.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Tripleh5133 said:

This video has had over 2.5 million views and it just went up earlier today.

Maybe we need a new term for beyond viral?

GEM

Seasonable Greetings

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Tripleh5133 said:

Apple Pie Turkey?????

I had figured he was working on the stuffing.

I could just sit there and eat the stuffing...well, and the cranberry sauce.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Morihalda said:

image.png.434076ba17ac08f66a66d52d2c0485ed.png

Okay.

Who in this thread has been invading Guild Wars 2??

1 hour ago, Tripleh5133 said:

Ah boo, you guys beat me to it.  Was going to post the YouTube of such as it was posted on another forum I frequent... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoxhDk-hwuo for direct YT link.

18 minutes ago, Sylverthorne said:

Oh, it is a crime, but...  Sadly, given how much of it happens (even if "DO NOT SAFE DROP" is written in four inch letters on the box, as well as signature required being put on the box) there's only really two surefire ways of dealing with such - have it delivered to a workplace (and deal with the possible management wrath of such - or in my case, warehouse "bribes" (they get doughnuts/donuts)) or to some sort of hold for pickup facility (I use FlexDelivery for postal, and much as I hate the long trip, UPS will hold the packages for me downtown, a 20ish minute bus ride away).  Even living in an apartment won't save you.

• Like 7

I remember that making those up was a game back in elementary school. Longest word wins. And then there is the Satanarchaeoluegenialkohoellische Wunsch-Punsch... :)

• Like 7

51 minutes ago, SisterMaryNapalm said:

That's exactly the reason we play scrabble.  Because we know such words and can spell them correctly.

"Meddle not in the spellings of Germans, for you are concise and could use more consonants."

• Like 4
  • Haha 6

4 minutes ago, aturriff said:

Satanarchaeoluegenialkohoellische Wunsch-Punsch... :)

Gesundheit.

I'm thinking I went a little too hard when fighting today. After my nap, I've been nothing but a bag of stuff and sore. Also, I'm thinking my left eye will definitely need looking at. It's been a scratchy, watery mess since I woke up as well.

Edited by Unruly
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 7