Randomness XIV: THE FLOOR IS LAVA!

2 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

We we're robbed of one page!

I feel so violated!

I knew R.I.B.B.I.T. couldn't be trusted.

Think about it!

If they do this every time, they will have hundreds of pages at a certain time.

And what will they do with those? Huh? Huh?

According to the reports, once R.I.B.B.I.T. has collected 1000 pages, they'll then have an ENTIRE Randomness thread all to themselves!

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
  • Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of my favorite things about my job is meeting new dogs. You can tell they're happy and excited if they beat you with their adorable tails. I love dogs!      So... yeah.... have been

Today I said goodbye to Marmalade. She was a wonderful lump from the moment I met her, my wife always had said that I was the only male that she ever warmed up to right away. Some of you who have been

I'm afraid that I have an update, and it's not a good one. My friend was found this morning and he had taken his own life. The entire gaming community here is in shock right now, he was one of my two

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Marvin said:

I would worry and fret endlessly and hopelessly and scour the Internet for things it might be that will kill me within a couple days, but I'm exceedingly neurotic.

Prolly just could call your healthcare provider's office and they prolly will tell you what's up, which prolly is not much.

It will probably go away..

I was just curious if more people have experienced this.

Just now, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

According to the reports, once R.I.B.B.I.T. has collected 1000 pages, they'll then have an ENTIRE Randomness thread all to themselves!

I knew it!!!

WOOF will not stand for this!

dogs-of-war_o_2056821.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 5

Getting ahead of myself and writing up some of these blog posts early. I don't want to get to the point where Thursday rolls around and I've done nothing. So far I have 2 1/2 written up. Need to take/find pictures for things still though.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

Could be a chestburster what took a wrong turn at Albuquerque too...

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
7 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

I had something similar when I was much younger. It's vein trauma caused by having a big needle shoved innit. Should go away in a week or three.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Just now, NebulousMissy said:

I had something similar when I was much younger. It's vein trauma caused by having a big needle shoved innit. Should go away in a week or three.

Thx!

Sounds better than a chestburster somehow. ::P:

• Like 6
4 hours ago, TheAuldGrump said:

Yesterday while I was home playing games, there was a second overdose at work, this time in the TV lounge, not the bathroom.

And this morning, on the way to work, there was an overdose on the bus.

Neither fatal, but good gravy....

The Auld Grump - I take the bus purely to leave the car with Megan, and not at all because I don't like driving.... <_<

I used to know someone that had a 'pet' raccoon.

The quotes is because Paul swore up and down that he didn't domesticate or tame Rocco - the raccoon decided on its own that a plush indoor home with free food was the life it wanted, and it took the appropriate steps.

The Auld Grump

The second half of this is why I say that Kali adopted me...

IMG_1256.JPG

Edited by FaekiasDracon
Added pic
  • Like 9
22 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

My girl bewitched me with a smile...

I'm still here after 9 years, must be strong magic!

For some reason, when I went on to tell her about the Nabrok - that made her smile....  :lol:

The Auld Grump

Edited by TheAuldGrump
  • Like 5
43 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

Hm,

Last week I got sedated for the Colonoscopy and I had an Infusion in my hand where the sedatove was administered.

Since this morning I feel a small lump under the skin where that infusion was.

I can move it and it is a bit painful.

I think it's my vein that is a bit irritated?

Inflammation?

Now what?

I had something like that for a test I had within the last year or so. Can't remember which one. It ached and the vein looked funny for a while and eventually it healed up.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

EEEEEEWWWWW!!!!

I have a weird feeling that if they showed up in a treasure pile, players would leave them there.... ::D: 

The Auld Grump - I am not sure whether the fact that you need to get permission from the person you are using as the basis for the spell makes it better or worse.... No murdering somebody, and stealing the skin off their legs, backside and, ummmm wedding tackle....

Edited by TheAuldGrump
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7
2 minutes ago, Pingo said:

I had something like that for a test I had within the last year or so. Can't remember which one. It ached and the vein looked funny for a while and eventually it healed up.

Thx, Probably something like that.

Vein hurts a bit and is a bit thicker at the place where the infusion was made last week.

Only odd thing is that it only started today, almost a week after.

I guess I will have to wait till it dissapears.

• Like 3