Sign in to follow this  
Froggy the Great

Randomness XIV: THE FLOOR IS LAVA!

I feel like Buckaroo Bonzai being so late and deep into a thread like this.

Huh.

Whelp, time to take the dogs and go buy the family breakfast. Donuts today, and for some reason, the dogs know when it is donut day.

Edited by Pegazus
It's early, and "Bozai" didn't look quite right....
  • Like 7

Welp. Definitely sick. My whole body was hurting until the Tylenol kicked in and I've still got chest congestion. I'll try drowning it in soup and sleeping a bunch to see if I feel better. Hopefully so. I had done such a good job of protecting myself up till now. 

I'm gonna blame that sick jerk from Tuesday. He was a real jerky jerk.

• Like 4
  • Sad 8

I got a new placard for my desk (like the name ones) except it says "DID YOU turn it OFF and ON again?" Had someone come into my office, look at it then turn around. A few min later they just walk into my door way, give me a thumbs up, and leave.

• Like 5
  • Haha 12

10 minutes ago, NomadZeke said:

I got a new placard for my desk (like the name ones) except it says "DID YOU turn it OFF and ON again?" Had someone come into my office, look at it then turn around. A few min later they just walk into my door way, give me a thumbs up, and leave.

So worth every penny then!

My dogs are so simple. Get back in the car, one donut hole to each of them, and they were then ambivalent towards the remaining two boxes and one bad of baked happiness.

Now to wait for the family to awake and we can feast. 

• Like 8

Nearing being human again, second cup of coffee down. Just started on the Defenders on Netflix. Seems like a decent show.

• Like 3

Just got up, again. One of the dogs got me up at 5:30, this morning to go out and potty. Weather app says 13, but with the way the wind is howling, I am sure it is colder. 

Yup I just looked, app says -4 degrees.

Edited by Colonel Kane
  • Like 4