Sign in to follow this  
Froggy the Great

Randomness XIV: THE FLOOR IS LAVA!

19 minutes ago, Corsair said:

Page 1010? A 10-10 is the radio call for a fight! Y'all behave!

Then it's a good thing we're on 1011 now!

• Like 6

Actually... I thought calling a 10-10 meant the officer was going off duty...

To the Googles!!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, redambrosia said:

Yup. Couldn't wait. Scorched my tongue.

OUt here you just go out the door and stick your head in the snow, that should help.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

14 hours ago, NomadZeke said:

It's like a game of who's gonna be the one caught with their hand in the cookie jar (metaphorically) with the last post before lock and new topic.

Not it!

• Like 4

I wonder what the mods think when they see us doing this? like actually annoyed, or the "These crazy -redacteds- are at it again"

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, NomadZeke said:

I wonder what the mods think when they see us doing this? like actually annoyed, or the "These crazy -redacteds- are at it again"

It's not our fault. It's not like we can close the thread. And where else are we to post all our silliness. 

No. It's @Darsc Zacal'a fault ::P:

• Haha 8

Elf at Ticketmaster. We bought Amanda Palmer tickets as a Christmas present and when they mailed them to us they bounced back to Ticketmaster for whatever reason. Good thing it's not until June. <_< And we didn't get the option to just print at home for this show.

ETA: They did have mobile option for free iirc. But we bought them through Husband's account for some reason when I am the one with the app.

Edited by SparrowMarie
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 3

Rage is building...  While I was waiting for the holds on my stupid, elfing rewards card to clear someone hacked it!  And they did it in a way that didn't involve me getting an email to notify me that my password was changed, even though they notified me when I set up a profile to check the balance.  Something really screwy is going on, and I'm going to have to call voice jail to complain about it.  :grr:

• Sad 11

9 minutes ago, LittleBluberry said:

Rage is building...  While I was waiting for the holds on my stupid, elfing rewards card to clear someone hacked it!  And they did it in a way that didn't involve me getting an email to notify me that my password was changed, even though they notified me when I set up a profile to check the balance.  Something really screwy is going on, and I'm going to have to call voice jail to complain about it.  :grr:

Just called and apparently my account looks like it's supposed to according to the call center person...  Which might mean that their entire site was hacked to send password reset requests to some AOL account.  Super suspect, and I'm afraid I might injure myself from facepalming at their tech incompetence....  

• Confused 2
  • Sad 8