Randomness XIV: THE FLOOR IS LAVA!

• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of my favorite things about my job is meeting new dogs. You can tell they're happy and excited if they beat you with their adorable tails. I love dogs!      So... yeah.... have been

Today I said goodbye to Marmalade. She was a wonderful lump from the moment I met her, my wife always had said that I was the only male that she ever warmed up to right away. Some of you who have been

I'm afraid that I have an update, and it's not a good one. My friend was found this morning and he had taken his own life. The entire gaming community here is in shock right now, he was one of my two

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

I'm not convinced, they've both got furry feet.

28 minutes ago, WhiteWulfe said:

So do wolves...... 

Eh... eh!! 

Just found out a friend was in town, visiting the museum 4 blocks from my house... and she didn't tell me. ::(:

• Sad 7

Well, I got at least some sleep. Like 4 hours worth. So I guess my day isn't terrible, yet. But now I don't want to drag myself out of bed,  but I have to be in a town half an hour away, on the top of a mountain that takes 15 minutes to drive up, in an hour and a half. But I also have to stop for gas and snacks on the way, and still need to take a shower.

This is going to be fun.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
1 hour ago, Chaoswolf said:

GAAAHHH!!!

By the way, you poleaxed the last thread early; it's still on page 999.

It showed 1000 on my screen...

1 hour ago, Sylverthorne said:

Awh. My offering didn't even make the list. :unsure: ::(:

Well, I certainly intended to get all of them.  Please accept my apologies.

• Like 7