Randomness XIV: THE FLOOR IS LAVA!

• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been looking at Cthulhu: Death May Die for a while. The KS hasn't started yet so I'd definitely need to see a price before ultimately deciding but I'm also still not sure how I feel about the whole thing after the mess that was their black Friday sale last year. Not sure I want to give them anymore money after the hassle that we had.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

Sounds like a nice little oasis of calm.

Until Brutus scares eveything off.

Or the neighbour's little snowflake starts yelling..

But usually it is awesome to see all the critters.

4 hours ago, Boaz said:

Add a feeder and you'll have a regular day spa for you feathered friends ...

We have a squirrel feeder filled with nuts.

Furry friends first, then the feathered ones..

WOOF is a bit biased that way

20 minutes ago, Froggy the Great said:

Coiffeure:  The hairstylist with a chest infection.

Coffin, what happens when the infection has spread too far.

19 minutes ago, SparrowMarie said:

I've been looking at Cthulhu: Death May Die for a while. The KS hasn't started yet so I'd definitely need to see a price before ultimately deciding but I'm also still not sure how I feel about the whole thing after the mess that was their black Friday sale last year. Not sure I want to give them anymore money after the hassle that we had.

To be honest that was a bad experience and I figure there are many many minis out there that I like, so I'm done with C'mon.

Maybe if I really want something from them I will search for it on the evilbay, but that's it.

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 7
  • Haha 2

@Paradoxical Mouse sharing your troubles doesn't bother us, it's one of the things this thread is for. We're happy to support our friends and help them kill the brain weasels! 

One time we we lost a kobold mini (a WotC trap master) and every time we lost something we just blamed it on him. He's holed olio in the walls collecting all our stuff. 

Maybe thats at s what happened to your knife :ik_oops: cute lil kobold has them!

18 hours ago, Shadowphaze said:

First time in here...

...so hello!

Hello! Welcome! Feel free to jump in with any random thing!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

4 hours of sleep and an 11 hour shift. Then when I say I'm tired to a coworker as I walk in he calls me lazy because, as he put it, "I got 3 hours of sleep and I'm just fine."

Not everyone functions the same on the same amount of sleep...

Edited by Unruly
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 6

39 minutes ago, Unruly said:

4 hours of sleep and an 11 hour shift. Then when I say I'm tired to a coworker as I walk in he calls me lazy because, as he put it, "I got 3 hours of sleep and I'm just fine."

Not everyone functions the same on the same amount of sleep...

See, I'd tell him to elf the right the heck off. But then, on 4 hours of sleep I'm a grump monster that's not fit to be around people and have zero fox to give. 

Thankfully, my Hubby understands my need for sleep. I mean, otherwise this probably wouldn't have worked :rolleyes:

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Got a lot done today. Fertilizer the lawn, painted (oils) more on some household artwork, hung paintings, fixed my daughter’s chest of drawers, got more beetle traps (amazing things! Beetle flew in before I could hang them up), and groceries. 

Rewarding myself with cheesesteak and fries.

• Like 13

21 minutes ago, Pegazus said:

Got a lot done today. Fertilizer the lawn, painted (oils) more on some household artwork, hung paintings, fixed my daughter’s chest of drawers, got more beetle traps (amazing things! Beetle flew in before I could hang them up), and groceries. 

Rewarding myself with cheesesteak and fries.

I remember beetle traps being a staple of the summertime landscape growing up in PA. Now? I can't remember the last time I saw one hanging up anywhere. 

• Like 7

4 hours ago, Froggy the Great said:

Or indeed to jump into any random thing, though I'd check your footing and ph level first.

Temperature, viscosity, density, and depth are worth considering, too.

Though if you decide to dive into 1" of mercury at 300C, make sure you take video and have your heirs post it. I'd definitely watch that.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Welp, it looks like we're keeping 5e. We did a short game, with combat and plenty of role play and had a lot of fun. The combat was quick and easy, aside from the occasional "I'm not sure, let me check" lol.

We're gonna work on switching our other characters to the new edition starting tomorrow. Though, we're gonna finish our current campaign out in 2e.

• Like 9

9 hours ago, Froggy the Great said:

Coiffeure:  The hairstylist with a chest infection.

Chauffeur: the one transporting the disease(d). 

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D 

Edited by OneBoot
  • Like 7
  • Haha 3