Randomness XIV: THE FLOOR IS LAVA!

2 hours ago, Kangaroorex said:

Man its quiet in here.... here... here....

Was Glitterwolf providing that much entertainment for everyone?  if its important, I can probably find some of his fur and glitter to fling into the air

I was busy sleeping, so I've got an excuse for not noticing @Glitterwolf's absence...

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Kangaroorex said:

Man its quiet in here.... here... here....

Was Glitterwolf providing that much entertainment for everyone?  if its important, I can probably find some of his fur and glitter to fling into the air

2 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

I was just thinking the same thing.

Well, not the part about flinging glitter around, but the rest of it.

I'm guessing that everyone has either melted due to the heat, or been washed away by the rain (we had torrential downpours here all day).

Apparently my reappearance is at fault.

I don't bite, really. Also all *BONK!*ing has been stopped.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

On 7/16/2018 at 2:34 PM, Kheprera said:

Anyone else have their back make popping/cracking sounds when they take a deep breath?

Only after I've thrown my back out and its on the mend.  *knocks on wood*  That hasn't happened in a while.

The thought occurs to me, though, that it might be the remnants of the last glitterwar.  @Glitterwolf the Sparkly went mad and lay waste to dozens of craft sections.  The carnage choked vacuum cleaners for days.  In the end, it took all that mankind had to offer in order to merely survive...

Edited by strawhat
  • Like 2
  • Haha 9

1 hour ago, Unruly said:

It's rare these days for a program to cache screenshots and then only output them to a file when you exit. In fact, I don't think they've really done that for the last couple decades. I know that games in the early 2000's were insta-saving screenshots.

Check various folders for them. Try the main software directory, try your documents folders, etc. They're probably somewhere.

I was using the Print Screen button on my keyboard and then using "new from clipboard" to open them in Corel Photopaint 8 to edit and save them, which is at least twenty years old at this point, lol. I'm sure I might be able to find them somewhere, but it's not really worth the effort.

• Like 5

It's hot enough here on the Mojave that the inside doorknob of our kitchen is warm to the touch.

This door is on the east side of the house and is in the shade under a carport all day long.

Also, we have high humidity for our desert hideaway.

GEM

Who feels like he's loosing IQ points to the heat.

Does that mean I'm part Troll?

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

13 minutes ago, Kheprera said:

Apparently my reappearance is at fault.

I don't bite, really. Also all *BONK!*ing has been stopped.

I have to disagree.  It's nice to have you back, people are just busy/on vacation/getting ready for vacation.  At least, that's what I'm doing.  Because the universe knew that I wanted to have everything break when I was supposed to be getting ready for a relaxing family vacation.  :rolleyes:

• Like 10