Randomness XIV: THE FLOOR IS LAVA!

12 minutes ago, Erifnogard said:

runs into the thread tentacles flailing and breaks the glass over the big red 'Party!' button before hitting said button

This is not a drill people!  @Glitterwolf has been sighted on the forum. 

grabs a modified tshirt cannon and starts rapidly decorating the thread by way of firing masses of streamers, confetti, and glitter in every direction.  one badly aimed shot completely covers Crowley

Hop to it people!  He's upthread and moving fast!  I need some of you to handle the cake and balloons while I finish decorating!  And could someone dig Crowley out of that pile of decorations?  This is no time to be playing around Haminister!

<_<

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Unruly said:

It's easy. You bring a specific beer cooler. Or you keep the beer in the river. Most beer doesn't need to be kept near-freezing, which is how most refrigerators are, and is perfectly palatable at warmer temperatures. Pilsner isn't really one of those beers, and the "big" American beers are pretty much all pilsners, so you know, it sucks warm. But a proper ale can be drank warmer and be just as, or sometimes even more, tasty.

That sounds like a lot of extra weight and work o_O 

• Like 4

On 7/15/2018 at 4:51 AM, Erifnogard said:

As many of you know, I like to make sure that @Glitterwolf comes back from vacation to find his notifications overflowing.  So don't be surprised if I ping him randomly kind of a lot in the next few days.

At one point I suspected something like this might happen, then again, I figured nobody would be THAT evil!

On 7/16/2018 at 2:11 PM, redambrosia said:

I mean, what did moths do at night before we invented lights for them to bump into/kill themselves in? 

I'm sure @Glitterwolf might know.

They bumped into Fireflies.

On 7/16/2018 at 9:34 PM, Kheprera said:

Anyone else have their back make popping/cracking sounds when they take a deep breath?

Trying to get back into things. Painting bug is nipping, but no where to set up. Too much overwhelming stuff to do to get set up.

Bleh.

@Glitterwolf, because it's a thing. *waves at Brutus*

1603649868_IMG-20180531-WA0009-kopie.jpg.b39ca9b58b03bc75e051c959298a02c3.jpg

On 7/17/2018 at 3:50 AM, strawhat said:

Nah, probably baklava.

Which, I've got to admit, sounds pretty good right now.

I, of course had Baklava, and even better, I also had Baklava taste Ice Cream..

On 7/20/2018 at 6:10 AM, Erifnogard said:

For literary* reasons I have been trying to find a source of a good but not bank breaking navaja fighting knife in an antique style.  This is surprisingly difficult oddly.  Perhaps it is my complete lack of Spanish language capability holding me back.

I wonder if @Glitterwolf speaks Spanish.

*short story long, I am reading a book in which the heroine uses one and they sound kinda neat so I wanted to check them out.

I speak Dutch ( my Native tongue), English and German.

French/Spanish and Greek are limited to Hello, some lines to pick up a girl ( which I now can't use anymore on penalty of death...my girl keeps an eye on me) and some curse words.

37 minutes ago, Erifnogard said:

runs into the thread tentacles flailing and breaks the glass over the big red 'Party!' button before hitting said button

This is not a drill people!  @Glitterwolf has been sighted on the forum. 

grabs a modified tshirt cannon and starts rapidly decorating the thread by way of firing masses of streamers, confetti, and glitter in every direction.  one badly aimed shot completely covers Crowley

Hop to it people!  He's upthread and moving fast!  I need some of you to handle the cake and balloons while I finish decorating!  And could someone dig Crowley out of that pile of decorations?  This is no time to be playing around Haminister!

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

***Hears crickets chirping, watches a few torn down banners that say Welcome Back Glitzerwulf 2016 ***

*** Looks at a now empty table where once was a mighty buffet full of bacon, cookies, fruits and ice creams, empty rum and whiskey bottles everywhere.***

*** Looks at the floor and sees a stuffed, sleeping @Erifnogardsome icecream still on his tentacles holding a last piece of bacon he intented to devour before he fell into a stupor***

***Sigh***

Right I'm back.

We had a great time together in Greece on the Island Corfu.

Lamb Chops and Kebabs, Gyros and Baklava were devoured sprinkled ( drown) in Ouzo.

We rented a car and I had much fun driving through very small streets in mountain villages that were actually meant for riding donkeys.

Average temperature was over the 30 degrees celcius

We have visited a lot of landmarks like the palace where both Kaiser Wilhelm II and Princess Sissi once held their vacations, several monasteries, an aquarium, lots of small towns and restaurants.

It is a green Island, on the one hand, friendly people, lovely weather, superb food, many nice things to see.

On the other hand, there were some spots where the carbage piled up, you can see many decayed buildings and many small businesses went broke.

This is something I have encountered in other Greek places as well ( we often visit Greece, love it) and that makes me a bit sad.

Hopefully us visiting and paying money for food/attractions  etc will help them a bit.

I can recommend Crete, Rhodos and Corfu to name a few nice Islands.

I will post a few pics soon.

Good news, Brutus seemes to have behaved very well under the Iron rule Loving care of our oldest vixen.

He has left his paw alone and it is healing!!!

Brutus was also very happy to see us.

Youngest Vixen is now in Florence ( Italy) with her boyfriend.

Oldest is at work and we'll be welcoming her back in a few hours.

I'm happy to be back, we had a great time, and we still have the whole week off.

Weather in the Netherlands is also great at the moment.

Back to visiting the forum again.

And I want all of you to see this:

Spoiler

glbb.png.0d300d18b6f75ac5bb61ac57ebabbccc.png

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 12
  • Haha 7

7 hours ago, Pegazus said:

Certainly! I plan to put them into the Acquisition thread. When I have a chance. They like to pack my schedule full with barely enough time to sleep. Seriously, showered after 1am last night and had to get up at 7.

That approaches the Disneyworld Death March to Fun™ level.

But you wouldn't want to "waste time" on your vacation, of course. :B):

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

***Hears crickets chirping, watches a few torn down banners that say Welcome Back Glitzerwulf 2016 ***

*** Looks at a now empty table where once was a mighty buffet full of bacon, cookies, fruits and ice creams, empty rum and whiskey bottles everywhere.***

*** Looks at the floor and sees a stuffed, sleeping @Erifnogardsome icecream still on his tentacles holding a last piece of bacon he intented to devour before he fell into a stupor***

***Sigh***

Reveal hidden contents

glbb.png.0d300d18b6f75ac5bb61ac57ebabbccc.png

the detonation wakes Erifnogard who proceeds to jump around catching glitter like snowflakes on his tentacles before noticing Mori

58 minutes ago, Morihalda said:

Trade with meeeeeeee.

Hey aren't you the nice deer lady that adopted the glitterpuppies?  Cause their dad is back from vacation!  He's around here somewhere.  Glitzerwulf!?  Where are you? 

spinning in place to find Glitterwolf, Erifnogard becomes dizzy, faceplants in a pile of party decorations and starts snoring

Edited by Erifnogard
  • Haha 12

4 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

Welcome back!

It sounds like you had a good time; glad to hear it!

Thx!

Oh and by the way, I read your post, if you're happy at this job, and you can pay the bills, stick with it.

Being happy at work is a rare and valuable thing.

1 hour ago, Erifnogard said:

the detonation wakes Erifnogard who proceeds to jump around catching glitter like snowflakes on his tentacles before noticing Mori

Hey aren't you the nice deer lady that adopted the glitterpuppies?  Cause their dad is back from vacation!  He's around here somewhere.  Glitzerwulf!?  Where are you? 

spinning in place to find Glitterwolf, Erifnogard becomes dizzy, faceplants in a pile of party decorations and starts snoring

*** Puts a blanket over the sleeping Elder God, rearranges his head so he won't choke on his own tentacles.***

*** Wut? I kinda like the guy eventhough he's an evil abomination!***

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 5