Randomness XIV: THE FLOOR IS LAVA!

5 minutes ago, Froggy the Great said:

It showed 1000 on my screen...

Well, I certainly intended to get all of them.  Please accept my apologies.

That's because you're special* Froggy.... 

*aka: you're a Mod, Froggy! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of my favorite things about my job is meeting new dogs. You can tell they're happy and excited if they beat you with their adorable tails. I love dogs!      So... yeah.... have been

Today I said goodbye to Marmalade. She was a wonderful lump from the moment I met her, my wife always had said that I was the only male that she ever warmed up to right away. Some of you who have been

I'm afraid that I have an update, and it's not a good one. My friend was found this morning and he had taken his own life. The entire gaming community here is in shock right now, he was one of my two

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Froggy the Great said:

It showed 1000 on my screen...

I wonder if that's a mod thing. It showed 999 on my screen as well. The Randomness before that ended at 999 as well. Us mere mortals aren't allowed to see four digits? 

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
10 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

I wonder if that's a mod thing. It showed 999 on my screen as well. The Randomness before that ended at 999 as well. Us mere mortals aren't allowed to see four digits? 

Mods can see EVERYTHING ... including posts that were removed or deleted.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

If the floor is LAVA ... what's the ceiling ?

And how did we get pick that line ... or did we get stuck with it ? If we did how do we submit a title for XV ? If I keep asking questions will you skip to the next post ? What's the square root of pineapple pie ? If c is see and u us you what's ₩ ¿ Have you jumped to the next post yet ? If this was truly randome would I still use letters ? Am I 3 , 4 or 5 ? Are we there yet ? How many questions dose it take to make one herd ? 

Until we meat again ... bacon, its not just for milkshakes anymore !

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 2
23 minutes ago, Boaz said:

If the floor is LAVA ... what's the ceiling ?

And how did we get pick that line ... or did we get stuck with it ? If we did how do we submit a title for XV ? If I keep asking questions will you skip to the next post ? What's the square root of pineapple pie ? If c is see and u us you what's ₩ ¿ Have you jumped to the next post yet ? If this was truly randome would I still use letters ? Am I 3 , 4 or 5 ? Are we there yet ? How many questions dose it take to make one herd ? 

Until we meat again ... bacon, its not just for milkshakes anymore !

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1