Randomness XIV: THE FLOOR IS LAVA!

9 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

In short, what we are saying.... 

BRING US BRUTUS! ::D:

Brutus will hold audience in his Dutch palace, every saturday and sunday between meals.

He will accept tribute , like apples, bananas and lamb sticks.

Everything else is off limits due to his allergies.

Brutus will allow a hug or petting after tribute.

He will also be happy to apply slobber to any of his followers.

Those who are extremely lucky to be chosen, will function as a living pillow.

IMG-20180712-WA0006.jpg

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Cyradis said:

**yawn**

I am making tea. That should help with... everything. 

I was making pie.  Decided I needed to pause to make lunch, because everything works better if I don't skip lunch.  :rolleyes: 

35 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

We have booked another vacation.

End september we will go for a week to Tenerife!

Also I hobbied today!

http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/82376-77154-lizardman-spearman-by-glitterwolf/

My grandmother used to go to Tenerife a lot, something to do with being married to someone who worked in farming and could only vacation in the winter.  Have fun in the sun!!!  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 8/27/2018 at 12:50 AM, NebulousMissy said:

I made the genius decision/awful mistake of making cookies and bringing them to work a couple of weeks ago.

It's a co-worker's birthday this week. I'm making cookies again. I took a request. Oatmeal raisin.

I will never have to buy an office gift ever. On the other hand, cookies will become expected. I saw it happen with my parents. We were too poor for office gifts or office potlucks so my mother made candy out of cheap-broccoli ingredients, usually fudge because marshmallow fluff was dirt cheap during the holidays. Which meant for my dad's entire career he spent the whole of December with all his coworkers giving him hungry, anticipatory, hopeful, pleading looks as they awaited the traditional (read: mandatory) office gifts.

Then one year my mother said she wasn't making fudge because she had a job now dammit and the pouting, oh god the pouting... Never underestimate the pouting-power of grown middle-aged men, all of it directed at my dad.

Happened to my and my pumpkin bread several jobs back. I... should probably do that again. I miss baking more regularly. 

On 8/27/2018 at 3:23 PM, Cyradis said:

Ugh. I can't set up as a student here until my transcripts from CO get sent. I can't send accurate ones until August 30th, when summer semester stuff concludes at the registrar's office in Colorado. I need to be teaching on Sept. 4th.... 

I hate bureaucracy. 

*Looks at all the bullsh*t I'm going through just to be able to sign up to TAKE the CPA exam...*

On 8/28/2018 at 3:59 AM, Glitterwolf said:

WOOF has new combat gear for the Shock Troops.

morning_picdump_2845_640_21.jpg

THOSE ARE WONDERFUL!! I wonder if they make them in corgi size... 

Or hamster size... 

On 8/30/2018 at 12:13 PM, Kheprera said:

Still have brain weasels. Worse now because I'm not at ReaperCon.

Still here, though. Still fighting.

*HUGS* Me too!

On 8/30/2018 at 2:52 PM, Crowley said:

Page 467...

I should be at ReaperCon... Instead I'm at work. Nothing fun planned for the long weekend, just the usual chores and lots of homework. 

Maybe if I can get everything done I'll be able to squeeze in some painting time. 

:down:

*stabs brain weasels with rubber knife*

Oh, look, I've caught up with myself. 

Page 484...

Edited by Crowley
  • Like 8

On 8/30/2018 at 2:57 PM, Glitterwolf said:

You'r e one of us!

The ones who are left behind and are now taking over the forum!!!

Sort of. Not exactly a lot of free time to engage in shenanigans for the next... 16 days.

On 8/31/2018 at 8:46 AM, Kangaroorex said:

Never use rubber on weasels, it excited them.

You should make sure you have some fun, even if it's just an afternoon watching bad movies with someone and picking on them.  Chores can wait, they never go away

I spent last evening finishing season 10 and starting season 11 of Supernatural, drinking a pair of good beers, and eating a yummy dinner of creamy garlic chicken and mushrooms over pasta that I made for myself. 

And it isn't chores, it's homework for this stupid accounting class that I'm taking for the second time, because I made the mistake of taking as a 200 level class, and that apparently doesn't count as far as the CPA people are concerned... :grr:

On 8/31/2018 at 10:14 AM, Erifnogard said:

The best part about a half day at work is that right about the time you get fully awake and revved up you get to leave and do something they you actually want to do instead of having to waste that energy working. 

Truth! 

1 hour ago, SisterMaryNapalm said:

I HATE sweet potatoes ... blargh. Cannot stand it.

I used to hate them. Now they're... doable, just so long as they aren't treated like potatoes. They're yams, not spuds. I do find that roasting them works okay. 

Okay, all caught up. I guess it's time to get back to my homework... 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Glitterwolf said:

Will you show us some pics of Japan?

I always wanted to visit that country once.

Hope I will be able to one day,

Oh, I see. I will leave three days later and return on 16th of november.

I already showed pictures of Japan when I went there last year and there was no response at all, so ... I don't think people are interested.

But I can say that you have to go before you get too old to make the trip :-D I mean ... it's more than 13 hours of flight.

Edited by SisterMaryNapalm
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1