Randomness XIV: THE FLOOR IS LAVA!

1 minute ago, Kheprera said:

As far as I recall, the VIP has never been on the store.

It wasn't online in previous years, but in the description of it on this years Reapercon site mentioned that it would be available afterwards. Maybe they ran out, possibly due to the 2 boxes of paints in it :(

• Like 4
  • Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

Does anyone have Red's phone number? If so, call her!! 

I was thinking I should PM her to arrange something like that, but then I had to take a kid to school and forgot.  I PM'd her now, just in case that gets her attention.  

I was pondering getting a second Sophie, but at $20 each that's rather steep.  :down: 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, Kuroneko said:

It wasn't online in previous years, but in the description of it on this years Reapercon site mentioned that it would be available afterwards. Maybe they ran out, possibly due to the 2 boxes of paints in it :(

The two boxes of paint are actually part of what dissuaded me from it; the paint boxes will eventually be available in their store. They aren't unique. 

• Like 6

i'm glad they're not specific to it, i have grown very fond of my Beast box set i bought 

I didn't get the VIp bag this time around, mostly because not much in it appealed to me. the paint box is nice but i can't exactly easily pack that to fly with. The bust didn't interest me like last year's did, etc 

• Like 4
26 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

The two boxes of paint are actually part of what dissuaded me from it; the paint boxes will eventually be available in their store. They aren't unique. 

I was pretty much interested in everything in the VIP bag :down:  I don't tend to order direct from Reaper much these days due to the import taxes being kinda harsh(and random) on this side, so I was hoping to do a big order so to get it all done at once.

Never mind, I ordered a swag bag anyway- hopefully I'll get it in less than a month this time ::P:

Edited by Kuroneko
Cat menacing the keyboard :(
  • Like 6
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, Cyradis said:

In all fairness, I am not real-awake. I am just posting from my phone. While still in pajamas. In bed. :;):

Oh...you mean that's not the normal way to surf the forums? :unsure:

49 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

Does anyone have Red's phone number? If so, call her!! 

I sent her a text. ^_^

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
10 minutes ago, Serenity said:

Swag bags now show Zero in Stock.  If true, that was fast.

Much faster than last year.  On the other hand, you can purchase Sophie, the mouseling and even the hotel exclusive minis still, as well as the faction minis.  Plus if people are hoarding swag bags in their carts there might still be stock.  Sometimes they run a cart purge and stock shows up.  But yeah, it was still pretty fast.  :down: 

• Like 7
6 minutes ago, SparrowMarie said:

Well, I'm probably not getting a reapercon Sophie this year. I had to buy new shoes and now won't have the money for her. :down:

Don't give up hope yet.  IIRC, she was around a couple months last year, so you never know what Reaper will do this year.  Also, she is sometimes available from other vendors later on.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1