Randomness XIV: THE FLOOR IS LAVA!

• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Morihalda said:

I'm aliiiiiiive. That much extroversion for a week knocks me out pretty bad haha.

And not sleeping.

And drinking the paint water. :poke:

Did you taste all the colors of the weasel? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 11
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, SGHawkins09 said:

Swag Bags and Sophie are in the store!

I think I've talked myself out of one this year..  they're really nice, but I also really need to paint what I already have and pay bills instead... 

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

Well, those swag bags went fast. I blame all of you, and everyone on Facebook that saw the post about them being available, and entropy, and causality, and the time traveling ghost of Leonard Nimoy. Those are all the reasons I wasn't able to get one.

• Like 12
  • Haha 2

Ironically today is my 7th anniversary of joining the Reaper forums and may mark the first time I’ve been unable to get my hands on a Reapercon swag bag through the online store.

Still have hopes Reaper may be able to restock it, even if it is missing some of the items provided by third party vendors.

• Like 7
  • Sad 7

Sickness subsiding. Might not even have a terribly stuffy nose for the flight tomorrow either.

Course, I may be getting rid of my ConCrud because it looks like I gave it to my wife. And she’ll be alone sick with two kids over our anniversary. Uh... maybe flowers AND chocolates are on tap for this year. 

• Like 11

22 minutes ago, Pegazus said:

Sickness subsiding. Might not even have a terribly stuffy nose for the flight tomorrow either.

Course, I may be getting rid of my ConCrud because it looks like I gave it to my wife. And she’ll be alone sick with two kids over our anniversary. Uh... maybe flowers AND chocolates are on tap for this year. 

This calls for her favorite dinner out, sans kids, upon your return.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Just got an email from Badger that I didn't win the contest. I had all the correct answers, but I wasn't in the first 12. But thanks for the help on identifying the artist, everyone. I wouldn't have even had a chance if I hadn't got that answer from here.

• Sad 9