Randomness XIV: THE FLOOR IS LAVA!

50 minutes ago, Pegazus said:

Sickness subsiding. Might not even have a terribly stuffy nose for the flight tomorrow either.

Course, I may be getting rid of my ConCrud because it looks like I gave it to my wife. And she’ll be alone sick with two kids over our anniversary. Uh... maybe flowers AND chocolates are on tap for this year. 

25 minutes ago, Kheprera said:

This calls for her favorite dinner out, sans kids, upon your return.

Or you make dinner for her, kids with a sitter, and you give wine and chocolate and flowers.... and clean it after. Then she gets all the romance plus a chance to wear her pajamas (unless she wants to go out and be fancy, but hey, options). 

• Like 9

• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Unruly said:

Just got an email from Badger that I didn't win the contest. I had all the correct answers, but I wasn't in the first 12. But thanks for the help on identifying the artist, everyone. I wouldn't have even had a chance if I hadn't got that answer from here.

I... did win.

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Darsc Zacal said:

unable to get my hands on a Reapercon swag bag through the online store.

Still have hopes Reaper may be able to restock it, even if it is missing some of the items provided by third party vendors.

2 hours ago, ReaperAHawk said:

We sold out today of what was already made. We are building more swag bags now and will be up on our website to purchase tomorrow at 10AM

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

On 9/1/2018 at 4:21 PM, Glitterwolf said:

tumblr_o3ks6wWOTy1rrk5zio1_1280.jpg

... and the people around me on the street, my coworkers, and...

On 9/2/2018 at 10:40 AM, Crowley said:

Okay, gonna try to finish off the week's homework today, and try to get to the beach tomorrow. 

Going to do the laundry first. Fun times... 

Easy there, party animal!

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Erifnogard said:

I went to the dentist for a cleaning and had the best technician ever.  It almost didn't feel like she was doing anything she was so gentle.  Teeth are still clean though so I support whatever black magic she was using. 

I'm pretty sure one dentist I used to go to learned his dentistry from the KGB...

Didn't manage to snag a Swag yet...  :down:

Edited by Mad Jack
  • Sad 6

2 hours ago, ReaperAHawk said:

We sold out today of what was already made. We are building more swag bags now and will be up on our website to purchase tomorrow at 10AM

3 minutes ago, Mad Jack said:

I'm pretty sure one dentist I used to go to learned his dentistry from the KGB...

Didn't manage to snag a Swag yet...  :down:

Try again tomorrow! 

• Like 7

5 hours ago, eldamir said:

I think I've talked myself out of one this year..  they're really nice, but I also really need to paint what I already have and pay bills instead... 

Stupid adulting...

57 minutes ago, Kheprera said:

I... did win.

WooHoo!!!

22 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

Easy there, party animal!

A hamster's gotta do what a hamster's gotta do! 

Unfortunately that means more homework... 2 weeks... 2 weeks... I can do it... 

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, Keianna said:

I made my the bathroom mirror in the ReaperCon hotel play Hidevolk at me. :B):

I gotta say, even though I laughed at those silly bluetooth mirrors at first, it was actually kinda nice to have music playing while I got ready. I always do at home, so it really perked me up in the mornings! ^_^

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Kheprera said:

I... did win.

Congrats! I've heard a lot of good stuff about the Badger Ghost Tints, the Metalsmith stuff is a pretty sweet looking build your own metallics set. Both are worthy prizes to add to your paint collection.

I figured I was going to be late to the party, given that I both had to ask for help with an answer here and wouldn't have been able to answer quickly anyways because the questions went up like 3 hours before I woke up. Still figured it was worth a shot, though. And at least someone here got to say "BOOYA! I'M A WINNER!" today.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Cyradis said:
1 hour ago, Mad Jack said:

Try again tomorrow! 

I really don’t think the KGB dentist is going to be any more pleasant on the second attempt...

• Haha 10