Sign in to follow this  
Froggy the Great

Randomness XIV: THE FLOOR IS LAVA!

1 hour ago, pcktlnt said:

Didn't know you can minimize quoted text in [other] people's posts. O__o

Tags can be added for all sorts of effects. Hexadecimal colors can be specified. With care square brackets can be used to clearly label edits. Spelling can be fixed. Apostrophes can be :ph34r: ‘ed into position. 

Edited by TGP
  • Like 10
  • Haha 3

27 minutes ago, Erifnogard said:

That looks like somebody chopped up some Red Hots and stuck them on dirt.  So  basically awesome sample!  I'm not even kidding cause I'm a geologist too!

Hmm. Red-hots would be highlighted with yellow. These would be highlighted with pink. But... yeah a little bit like red-hots! They're in a really weird rhyolite. 

Sir Cyr got to Seattle. I meet him there tomorrow evening. Then we sign Official Papers and get him across the border with a work visa. Woooooo. 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, redambrosia said:

One of my favorite things about my job is meeting new dogs. You can tell they're happy and excited if they beat you with their adorable tails. I love dogs! 

So... yeah.... have been feeling unwell lately... in a "female" way... but for longer than usual....

Just confirmed today.... I'm pregnant ^_^ 

Woohoo! 

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, redambrosia said:

One of my favorite things about my job is meeting new dogs. You can tell they're happy and excited if they beat you with their adorable tails. I love dogs! 

So... yeah.... have been feeling unwell lately... in a "female" way... but for longer than usual....

Congrats!! MINI-RED! 

• Like 11
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, redambrosia said:

Congratulations. Make sure you prime the new miniature before painting... ::P:

• Like 8
  • Haha 9

34 minutes ago, redambrosia said:

Congratulations! Now we have to find all the synonyms for red that will make good names!

• Like 10
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

Congratulations! Now we have to find all the synonyms for red that will make good names!

Crimson

Rouge

Scarlet

For Starters

GEM

From Thesaurus.com:

GEM

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 7

Salmon. Nothing fishy about that name, right?

Also: Red is now a limited edition mini mold. Takes a while to cast but not as long as Bones 4 :poke:

• Haha 21

6 hours ago, Cyradis said:

Somehow my vinegary and peppery needs don't often intersect. My main use for vinegar is a an elfton of balsamic in a salad dressing or a caprese salad. Sometimes I'll use it in sauteing veggies and whatnot. Peppers go in other stuff. Okay, lots of other stuff, but I can't think of anything that I cook that calls for both items at once. 

Eastern North Carolina style barbecue is probably the best known foodstuff that always calls for peppers (usually black and white peppercorns ground up and crushed red pepper flakes) and vinegar (ALWAYS apple cider vinegar if the person cooking it knows what they are doing). 

• Like 9

22 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

Salmon. Nothing fishy about that name, right?

Also: Red is now a limited edition mini mold. Takes a while to cast but not as long as Bones 4 :poke:

Ima baby factory :blues:

14 minutes ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

image.thumb.png.af90fa98965ef43cd7b98e1282dc56ce.png

Where the heck do I get that?! I NEED one!!

• Like 20