Sign in to follow this  
Froggy the Great

Randomness XIV: THE FLOOR IS LAVA!

3 hours ago, redambrosia said:

One of my favorite things about my job is meeting new dogs. You can tell they're happy and excited if they beat you with their adorable tails. I love dogs! 

So... yeah.... have been feeling unwell lately... in a "female" way... but for longer than usual....

Just confirmed today.... I'm pregnant ^_^ 

Congratulations!  Enjoy your new hobby (or career).  They take a while to dry but you won't have to scrape off mold lines!

• Like 2
  • Haha 16

4 hours ago, redambrosia said:

So... yeah.... have been feeling unwell lately... in a "female" way... but for longer than usual....

Many congratulations!!! :bday:

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, redambrosia said:

Ima baby factory :blues:

Nah, you're not a factory yet. That title is reserved for ladies like the mom in that one family that has like 20 kids. Since as far as I can tell from the forums this is your first, you're only an apprentice babysmith.

• Like 9
  • Haha 9

7 hours ago, Nathair said:

??? This thread is like a squirrel just running all over the place 

Yup. This is the place where we can talk about everything.

All at once.

6 hours ago, Cyradis said:

The Mexican restaurant in Delta Utah doesn't have tequila. No liquor license, and Utah is... well... Utah. 

Hours and hours of field work and we all wanted a margarita. NO TEQUILA. 

I was going to rescue the situation and just make some in our water bottles. Alas, NO DARN LIQUOR STORE. 

We had ice cream instead. 

Tequila flavor?

4 hours ago, redambrosia said:

One of my favorite things about my job is meeting new dogs. You can tell they're happy and excited if they beat you with their adorable tails. I love dogs! 

Congratulations!!:bday:

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Unruly said:

Nah, you're not a factory yet. That title is reserved for ladies like the mom in that one family that has like 20 kids. Since as far as I can tell from the forums this is your first, you're only an apprentice babysmith.

Lol, good point. I think I'll stay an apprentice :lol:

• Like 7
  • Haha 10

5 hours ago, redambrosia said:

Awesome! Congratulations! :bday:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Kangaroorex said:

Congratulations!  Enjoy your new hobby (or career).  They take a while to dry but you won't have to scrape off mold lines!

And if you do try to remove mold lines, the authorities get all excited for some reason.. 

6 hours ago, redambrosia said:

And congratulations!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

1 hour ago, Unruly said:

[...] an apprentice babysmith.

Sounds way better than than factory. 

53 minutes ago, redambrosia said:

Lol, good point. I think I'll stay an apprentice :lol:

Is there a T-shirt idea in here somewhere..?

• Like 9
  • Haha 2

Congratulations!

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Congratulations! 

"...and thus did the world first hear of the coming of Alaric the Red, who in time would come to rule the Wasteland in a fair yet iron fist." -Prophesies of Oltorf the Unhinged, vol 4 paperback edition. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 9

13 hours ago, Sirithiliel said:

i miss Tex-Mex. LIving where i am now, it's really hard to find =( all this authentic mexican food around 

and apparently queso melted cheese for dipping chips in / nachos is unheard of here, not a single mexican restaurant will offer melted cheese dipping

8 hours ago, Kheprera said:

Truth.

Michigan, went to their "Mexican" restaurant. Everything was heavily laden with chili powder. Apparently chili powder = Mexican food there.

Bleh.

Mmeanwhile, I'm from southwestern Michigan...and I really really miss the authentic Mexican I could find...but all that is in A2 is TexMex (which I personally dislike, other than queso and quesadillas)

• Like 8

8 hours ago, Cyradis said:

The Mexican restaurant in Delta Utah doesn't have tequila. No liquor license, and Utah is... well... Utah

[...]

7 hours ago, Cyradis said:

[...]

Sir Cyr got to Seattle. I meet him there tomorrow evening. Then we sign Official Papers and get him across the border with a work visa. Woooooo. 

That feeling that there are dots unconnected...

Why does Utah require that Sir Cyr have a work visa?

• Like 5
  • Haha 6

25 minutes ago, TGP said:

Sounds way better than than factory. 

It gives it that hand crafted, artisanal quality. But, you know, it's still an apprentice so any possible defects or problems can be blamed on inexperience. You don't really lose the apprentice appellation until the third child, and then you're just a journeyman. Becoming a master babysmith takes a minimum of 18 years, but often between 20-25...

• Like 4
  • Haha 6

WOOF confirms a hit on the evil @Erifnogard!!!

All Hail WOOF!

@redambrosia congratulations!

Awesome news!

As for the Chili Wars.. I'll eat anything with meat with or without beans!

9 hours ago, Nathair said:

??? This thread is like a squirrel just running all over the place 

Squirrel? Where?

*** Sniffs the ground, tail wagging in the air, I'll get it!!!***

• Like 4
  • Haha 6