Randomness XIV: THE FLOOR IS LAVA!

• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of my favorite things about my job is meeting new dogs. You can tell they're happy and excited if they beat you with their adorable tails. I love dogs!      So... yeah.... have been

Today I said goodbye to Marmalade. She was a wonderful lump from the moment I met her, my wife always had said that I was the only male that she ever warmed up to right away. Some of you who have been

I'm afraid that I have an update, and it's not a good one. My friend was found this morning and he had taken his own life. The entire gaming community here is in shock right now, he was one of my two

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Little disturbed by any appearance of ye olde boys of Backstreet at all here in the year of our Lord two thousand and eighteen, tbh. :blink:

Yeah, me too <_<

I'm especially disturbed by how well I know that dern song. <_<

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

Watched Monty Python's Holy Grail with my oldest yesterday. He starts asking questions. Why did that happen, what the? I says don't over think it and don't question, just watch the show. I don't have any of the answers either and that's kind of the point.

• Like 13
1 hour ago, redambrosia said:

Thank you Brooklyn 99. I've had that dern Backstreet Boys song stuck in my head since yesterday! 

Does anyone else find it disturbing that auto corrupt capitalizes "Backstreet Boys"? :huh:

Love that line up scene. Unless there's another backstreet boys reference.  Mine  didn't capitalize. O__o 

• Like 4
14 hours ago, SisterMaryNapalm said:

It is 2:20 am now. I just woke up and for no reason felt sad and unhappy. Maybe I get sick?

Guess I should just turn around and try to continue sleeping. Good night.

Now that I am half through the day, I am sure: I get sick ... feeling bad and even worse ... I still have to get to work. Two hour travel. Yay.

If it is not better by tomorrow, I will visit the doc ...

• Sad 11
29 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

13767265_1203338889740151_4916003651574920212_o.thumb.jpg.9719f655114680875bd11d8b75ec98db.jpg

That's hitting a little to close to home here. I need to be careful because the wife hates racoons with a passion. They find her yard work on the farm very interesting and try to "help" most nights. She's rather particular and doesn't appreciate the help they give her.

• Like 7
  • Sad 3

I got pictures of the raccoon family in the storm drain on campus. Hard to photo through the grate. 3 babies and the mama. They've been hanging there since the babies were hairless. Super cute. 

20180420_143605.jpg

20180420_143615.jpg

20180420_143551.jpg

20180420_143623.jpg

• Like 15
14 hours ago, SparrowMarie said:

I had a big post typed up about how I'm going out tonight and doing the rest of the weekend but then my computer decided not to post and turn on airplane mode. But between now and then I got violently ill so no birthday party tonight. I'll be seeing them next weekend for D&D anyway so I can bring them cupcakes then. It also will give me time to actually make my own instead of picking them up from the store like what would have happened today because I got lazy and napped too long. 

My pupper is settling in at the in-laws well and they are bonding. It makes me happy. He's a good dog. Here's a picture (not recent and a little blurry) he's much bigger now. His name is Wolfie, he is a Mastiff and either a Lab or a German Shepard mix I can never remember.

wolfie.jpg.72b07d12cae91489ac31c8b6ef469d23.jpg

Sammy looks a lot like that, but with shorter fur and a shorter muzzle - he is a Mastiff/Lab cross.

Also, a lot more drool.

And just about the sweetest nature in the whole world. (Though his Competitive Napping contests with the mastiff that lived in our area for a while was... entertaining. Every time they met it was circle *sniff*, Circle, circle, circle *Flop!* Zzzzzz.... )

The Auld Grump - when he was a puppy he was not all that prone to chewing shoes, but he would carry them to his basket and sleep with them.

• Like 5
  • Haha 5

Yesterday while I was home playing games, there was a second overdose at work, this time in the TV lounge, not the bathroom.

And this morning, on the way to work, there was an overdose on the bus.

Neither fatal, but good gravy....

The Auld Grump - I take the bus purely to leave the car with Megan, and not at all because I don't like driving.... <_<

9 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

I got pictures of the raccoon family in the storm drain on campus. Hard to photo through the grate. 3 babies and the mama. They've been hanging there since the babies were hairless. Super cute. 

20180420_143605.jpg

20180420_143615.jpg

20180420_143551.jpg

20180420_143623.jpg

I used to know someone that had a 'pet' raccoon.

The quotes is because Paul swore up and down that he didn't domesticate or tame Rocco - the raccoon decided on its own that a plush indoor home with free food was the life it wanted, and it took the appropriate steps.

The Auld Grump

• Like 7
  • Sad 2

I really need to get some hobbying done, but the dogs decided that it was cuddle time.

The only problem with that is, they woke me up to get out of bed so they could cuddle on the couch instead of just joining me.<_<

• Like 8
2 hours ago, pcktlnt said:

Love that line up scene. Unless there's another backstreet boys reference.  Mine  didn't capitalize. O__o 

Yessssss! I love that show. Everything about it is amazeballs.

ETA: I guess my phone just really like the Backstreet Boys. See? It did it again.

Edited by redambrosia
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4