Randomness XIV: THE FLOOR IS LAVA!

2 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

13767265_1203338889740151_4916003651574920212_o.thumb.jpg.9719f655114680875bd11d8b75ec98db.jpg

Hmmm... I mean... I'm less chubby now that I'm walking a lot to g9:et to work, and have to take the stairs since the elevator is out...

As for #4? I mean, sometimes, maybe? 

Black Panther was great the second time around!! And while the 9:45 show wasn't full, it wasn't empty, and the 2 and 6 shows were sold out. 

• Like 9
  • Haha 2
  • Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of my favorite things about my job is meeting new dogs. You can tell they're happy and excited if they beat you with their adorable tails. I love dogs!      So... yeah.... have been

Today I said goodbye to Marmalade. She was a wonderful lump from the moment I met her, my wife always had said that I was the only male that she ever warmed up to right away. Some of you who have been

I'm afraid that I have an update, and it's not a good one. My friend was found this morning and he had taken his own life. The entire gaming community here is in shock right now, he was one of my two

Posted Images

20 hours ago, Froggy the Great said:

It showed 1000 on my screen...

That's because as a Mod you see deleted posts and they are counted on your machine.

• Like 8
1 minute ago, Pingo said:

That's because as a Mod you see deleted posts and they are counted on your machine.

We we're robbed of one page!

I feel so violated!

I knew R.I.B.B.I.T. couldn't be trusted.

Think about it!

If they do this every time, they will have hundreds of pages at a certain time.

And what will they do with those? Huh? Huh?

• Like 5
  • Haha 8
20 hours ago, Boaz said:

If the floor is LAVA ... what's the ceiling ?

And how did we get pick that line ... or did we get stuck with it ? If we did how do we submit a title for XV ? If I keep asking questions will you skip to the next post ? What's the square root of pineapple pie ? If c is see and u us you what's ₩ ¿ Have you jumped to the next post yet ? If this was truly randome would I still use letters ? Am I 3 , 4 or 5 ? Are we there yet ? How many questions dose it take to make one herd ? 

Until we meat again ... bacon, its not just for milkshakes anymore !

I appreciate the devotion to living up to the "Randomness" part of the thread title.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

@BoazThe floor is lava - The ceiling is well done

//

Arrived at my work place. Took a little walk along the shore. Still feeling like I walked a thousand miles carrying 30 kilograms on my back, but it's getting better.

They annouced heavy weather for our area tonight, so maybe I'll go to bed early to avoid being amazed by the lightnings and staying up all night.

• Like 7
  • Haha 2
27 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

We we're robbed of one page!

I feel so violated!

I knew R.I.B.B.I.T. couldn't be trusted.

Think about it!

If they do this every time, they will have hundreds of pages at a certain time.

And what will they do with those? Huh? Huh?

They're obviously up to no good!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

Still not feeling well this morning. Much better than last night but still not great. 

Nothing planned for today so I might get some hobby stuff done, hopefully painting. Trying to decided which thing to start on though. I haven't really been in the painting groove lately, just can't find the motivation so I've been doing other things where I could be using that time more productively. 

• Sad 8
20 minutes ago, SisterMaryNapalm said:

@BoazThe floor is lava - The ceiling is well done

//

Arrived at my work place. Took a little walk along the shore. Still feeling like I walked a thousand miles carrying 30 kilograms on my back, but it's getting better.

They annouced heavy weather for our area tonight, so maybe I'll go to bed early to avoid being amazed by the lightnings and staying up all night.

Okay, so 2 things... mixing miles with kilograms? Makes my brain hurt. 

Also, that's only half the Appalachian Trail... get back out there! :poke:  I really want to get back out there... Next year... *sigh*

• Like 6
1 minute ago, Crowley said:

Okay, so 2 things... mixing miles with kilograms? Makes my brain hurt. 

Also, that's only half the Appalachian Trail... get back out there! :poke:  I really want to get back out there... Next year... *sigh*

Yeah, right. I should have said that I don't use the US system. What I meant was NAUTICAL MILES.

• Like 3
  • Haha 5