Randomness XIV: THE FLOOR IS LAVA!

• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of my favorite things about my job is meeting new dogs. You can tell they're happy and excited if they beat you with their adorable tails. I love dogs!      So... yeah.... have been

Today I said goodbye to Marmalade. She was a wonderful lump from the moment I met her, my wife always had said that I was the only male that she ever warmed up to right away. Some of you who have been

I'm afraid that I have an update, and it's not a good one. My friend was found this morning and he had taken his own life. The entire gaming community here is in shock right now, he was one of my two

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, Boaz said:

1926Bananas.thumb.jpg.6621b343d6b481a4b178dcc2f4a90461.jpg

Ahh, the glory days of the Gros Michel, the banana that artificial banana flavoring was made to taste like.

Alas, all we have these days is the Cavendish, the easily bruised, pale ghost of a banana with the shy, retiring flavor.

Such are the tragedies of monocultural crops, alas.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 2

Lol ... I think we breaky the boardy ...

Speaking of fruit wine ...

Pear

Apple

Mellon

Grape

Plumb

In a 6 gallon crock pot ... some german sherry yeast and 8 lbs of sugar later ... 20% by volume ... it was too good to age ... made at friends grandpa's house and it got drank in less than 3 weeks ... lot of hangovers in raw wine ...

• Like 6

WOOF ANNOUNCEMENT:

***Once again our glorious W.A.F. ( Wolf Air Force) has been sent on a mission***

*** Soon targets in Canada and the USA will be hit by Stroopwafels***

MMMMWWWUUUUHHAHHAAAHHHAAAARRRROOOOOO!!!!!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

*Sigh*

They just tore down the Griffin Club, a 50 year old sports bar that was the site where Ellen G. White had a vision that led to being co-founder of The Seventh Day Adventists.

While kind of seedy, the place had history.

In the last decade or so of Eddie Griffin's life, he didn't drink alcohol - making his bar one of the few I know of that belonged to a tee-totaller. (Back when he founded it, the sports bar part referred to the patrons - many were professional boxers` and minor league baseball players.)

I kind of understand why it was torn down - it was in as bad a shape as you might expect a building that had been a bar for fifty years might look.

But, well... history.

The Auld Grump

• Sad 5

Hm,

Last week I got sedated for the Colonoscopy and I had an Infusion in my hand where the sedatove was administered.

Since this morning I feel a small lump under the skin where that infusion was.

I can move it and it is a bit painful.

I think it's my vein that is a bit irritated?

Inflammation?

Now what?

• Sad 5

Posted in the Dwarven Forge KS thread earlier; getting Dwarven Forge ads on Facebook now. 

Really do kinda wanna delete my Internets.

Edited by Marvin
  • Like 3
12 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

Hm,

Last week I got sedated for the Colonoscopy and I had an Infusion in my hand where the sedatove was administered.

Since this morning I feel a small lump under the skin where that infusion was.

I can move it and it is a bit painful.

I think it's my vein that is a bit irritated?

Inflammation?

Now what?

I would worry and fret endlessly and hopelessly and scour the Internet for things it might be that will kill me within a couple days, but I'm exceedingly neurotic.

Prolly just could call your healthcare provider's office and they prolly will tell you what's up, which prolly is not much.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Weirdly enough, Megan and I have had a similar conversation to this (Spoilered, because Ewwww!) -

ask-a-witch.png[/spoiler

Earlier, less new-agey magic could be... disconcertingly direct.

The Auld Grump - the spell Megan attempted was more like the former than the latter.

• Like 2
  • Haha 8
1 minute ago, TheAuldGrump said:

Weirdly enough, Megan and I have had a similar conversation to this (Spoilered, because Ewwww!) -

Reveal hidden contents

ask-a-witch.png[/spoiler

Earlier, less new-agey magic could be... disconcertingly direct.

The Auld Grump - the spell Megan attempted was more like the former than the latter.

My girl bewitched me with a smile...

I'm still here after 9 years, must be strong magic!

• Like 7