Randomness XIV: THE FLOOR IS LAVA!

2 hours ago, Green Eyed Monster said:

Just in from our Canadian Corespondent:image013.jpg.9378aafc43a2d7b9ed67d730ab606c88.jpg

GEM

We finally got significant amount of snowfall the last couple days here. Thou the temps are rising & it's just melting now. It's more or less just enough to make it a wet mess for a bit.

I did come home from work this morning & cleaned the deck & the make-shift house we made for the neighbor bunny. I even scrapped a path in the backyard with the back of the snow shovel to the hole in the fence to her hidey-hut to the back deck. We take care of that bunny like she was our own pet. ^_^

Starfinder Society night was a bust again. One of the guys that plays in the Monday D&D game is also in the Starfinder game & showed up but no one else did so I called it after a hour at the game store. I even told the store owner I'm thinking of suspending till after LVO (week of V's Day next month). So we shall see, unless of course there is interest then I'll show up for the games.

I don't mind tonight thou, after I woke up this afternoon, my neck & the base of skull hurt like I slept on it wrong + schedule got changed & I'm working a full shift tonight, so best to get some sleep before then.

• Like 5
  • Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of my favorite things about my job is meeting new dogs. You can tell they're happy and excited if they beat you with their adorable tails. I love dogs!      So... yeah.... have been

Today I said goodbye to Marmalade. She was a wonderful lump from the moment I met her, my wife always had said that I was the only male that she ever warmed up to right away. Some of you who have been

I'm afraid that I have an update, and it's not a good one. My friend was found this morning and he had taken his own life. The entire gaming community here is in shock right now, he was one of my two

Posted Images

Umm...Soo...

Ghostbusters 3 is happening.  Jason Reitman (son of the great Ivan Reitman) will head the third installment of the series (the reboot from 2016 is its own thing, and not part of this), picking up in modern times.  Cameos or involvement by any of the original cast are unknown at this time. 

I wonder if they'll get Ron Jeremy back.

Summer 2020.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 2
2 hours ago, Green Eyed Monster said:

I found at least three vendors for it on the Bay of EEE.

And for a very reasonable price too.

GEM

Rosegal, which seems to be where Megan got the pic from, has them at about half price at the moment too...

• Like 4
12 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

What's funny is I actually used to work with a little old lady named Margaret, and this cartoon fits her perfectly.

Was it this old lady?

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor margaret thatcher

7 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

So do I. I hope you do something better than me, though. I'll be packing/moving.

Well then, I guess it's high time for it to 'not' happen again....:devil:

Good luck with moving!!!

I hope to get some painting done, haven't been able /or in the mood for all of january.

3 hours ago, paintybeard said:

Pulled a muscle in my left thigh somehow, can't remember doing anything strenuous to cause it.

Nothing dramatic, just enough to make it difficult to sleep.

Hopefully an application of Tiger Balm tonight will take care of it. 

Remember to wash your hands..terrible..terrible things can happen with Tiger Balm residue on ones hands..

1 hour ago, Darsc Zacal said:

C7A8C544-E38F-4A59-A01B-A47DE96F97DF.thumb.jpeg.7896ad5d0bbf82d027b1361332ad8afc.jpeg

WOOF ANNOUNCEMENT!

Please stop making  fun of Agent Wookers!

He's a trained assassin using his cute appearance top get close to his target.

Do not...I repeat..Do not belittle him..you might not survive!

The moment he comes at you with a toy...RUN!

• Like 6
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1
44 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

WOOF ANNOUNCEMENT!

Please stop making  fun of Agent Wookers!

He's a trained assassin using his cute appearance top get close to his target.

Do not...I repeat..Do not belittle him..you might not survive!

The moment he comes at you with a toy...RUN!

MEOW ANNOUNCEMENT!

Agent Wookers May well be the greatest threat MEOW has ever faced.

Its time to Wake Up our Mewbacca sleeper agents!

(seriously guys. Get out of bed already)

5208CF14-A6D6-4845-A1EF-5F7DC361EF70.jpeg.6306806eb73925a8aa94635c3acc0626.jpeg

They may be our only hope!

A7FA0E42-694E-4E05-B22D-D4DB5407D9B6.thumb.jpeg.4d0b9236c684eb9d17f4b748e0d87801.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 12