SamuraiJack

Limbo: Eternal War - June 2018

Discovered a snippet on Beasts of War.

....It also explains the focus of their project as a tight two-player skirmish game with deckbuilding elements sown throughout it. Each foray onto the field is meant to represent just a portion of the war raging across the world.

According to a FB post they are hoping to deliver this by Feb 2019.  This both excites and frightens me.

I hope they are not underestimating the work or popularity of this thing.  I would rather they take their time to make sure that everything is how it should be and not just pushed through.  

From FB:

image.png.71a4dc06485298ec0257a4f36a6052e7.png

1 hour ago, Dan d'Lyon said:

I want a lot of the minis, but only if the game sounds like fun too.  Adulting sucks sometimes.

I hope you didn't get hacked or something.  Someone is making a lot of nonsensical posts under your account.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I feel your pain, especially on this one.  I tend to skip the KickStarters that are a game, instead of just miniature.  There's always a much of extra bits that I do not want.

I'm feeling it more so with this one.  The pictures they are posting look so amazing though.  The pledge levels are really going to dictate whether I can make this saving throw.

**crash** **break** **snap** What was that? Your cat gently walked on your display shelf and its tail brushed slowly along your figure? 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Suden
      Archon Studio (LOAD, Vanguard of War, Chronicle X) are branching into modular terrain. The project is now Live:
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1915792245/1614419087?ref=6j5c5t&token=15b18208

Apparently it is "full plastic injection" so not the same as their minis. The concept seems interesting, but the preview page is far from finished, so it's hard to get a good grasp on prices (one "Starter Pledge" for $49 is all they currently have listed, along with a $20 add on). The whole magnetized modular wall system looks like it could have potential.

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/swordstoneminis/the-goblins-28mm-fantasy-miniatures?ref=discovery_category_newest

About
      Digital render of the finished sculpts. In the last six or so years I have played a lot of tabletop games, ranging from Warhammer and Dungeons & Dragons to smaller games like Frostgrave and Relicblade. I have fallen in love with the hobby of painting miniatures and everything surrounding it. A year ago I made plans to give something back and to add something to this hobby community I love so dearly.
      My background in digital game art helped me a lot since I was already familiar with the software to sculpt digitally. So I started working on a few miniatures I would like to produce. Most of them were abandoned in favor of better ideas, but eventually I created this set of three goblins. These goblins are each embodiments of the archetypes found in many of the games I love: the wizard, the fighter and the thief/ranger. 
      I spent the last year figuring out how to cast resin to the standards I saw in the products I enjoy and how to make sure digitally sculpted details translated well to the tabletop scale.
      These three figures are the end result of that progress, but hopefully the start of a lot more.
      I made this Kickstarter to cover the costs of the materials used and shipping, but mostly so I can bring these little goblins to your tabletop :)
      All miniatures will be multiple parts cast in resin and supplied unpainted, with a 25mm gaming base.
      The final resin casts.
    • By ced1106
      The KS is starting off with bases, and SG's unlock the terrain:
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1787010870/the-temple-of-chaos-quickstarter-resin-bases-and-terrain

• By Scylla Models
      KICKSTARTER: Tales from the Catacombs

They drag their feet one in front the other, deliberately, slowly. They  crawl out of their resting grounds. Out of the tombs to the fresh air,  slowly, unrestained. 
      Scylla Models is back presenting you a new range of Villains and Undead monsters for your collection. The models we present you are master casts  white metal (primed white for better result in the pictures), with the only exception of Zuula. She on her Night Terror is our first large monster and we decided to go resin. The results are quite impressive as you might see in the picture. If you want to know more about  us visit our website. 

KICKSTARTER: Tales from the Catacombs

• By talion78
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/leagueofinfamy/league-of-infamy

From the team behind hit games Hellboy: The Board Game and Dungeon Saga: The Dwarf’s Kings Quest, League of Infamy is an occasionally co-operative dungeon crawler for up to 5 players, where it pays to commit dastardly deeds and partake in foul thievery – often against your own party.
      Join a rogue’s gallery of misfits, ne’er-do-wells and miscreants on a disgraceful mission to kidnap cute little baby Drakons, steal their eggs and viciously wipe out any irritating, goody-goody Elves that try to stop your nefarious schemes.
      But it’s not just the Elves you’ll need to keep a wary eye on. Your fellow (mis)adventurers are just as likely to betray you and steal your loot, shove you into harm’s way or just leave you in a dungeon full of unbeatable foes. As they like to say in the League of Infamy – ‘keep your enemies close but keep your friends at knifepoint’. 

In the limited edition No Half Measures expansion, you must investigate reports of an ancient form of long-forgotten magic: gastromancy! Deal with halflings as strong as an ogre or tricky traps with toxic poisons. It's not all bad though, because you might come across a tasty pie or two to loot!
      In the Kickstarter Exclusive Siren's Wrath expansion, the League is furious that the Trident Realm is messing with one of its most important trade routes... which absolutely won't do! You're sent in to raid the Trident Realm keep and gather as many goods as you can. However, this will be your hardest mission yet, as the Keep Master takes advantage of the aquatic landscape to boost their Defenders.

• Who's Online   30 Members, 1 Anonymous, 348 Guests (See full list)