Sign in to follow this  
SamuraiJack

Limbo: Eternal War - June 2018

They have finally added and All-in bundle add on.

The add on includes all game related add ons but does not include any of the resin.

They also have a crossover (playable) resin sculpt from Twisted and is being sculpted by SEBASTIAN ARCHER!

image.png.995744de8aad2bc5b1ce00d37599b34b.png

I'm unsure about the all in. I definitely don't need the dice and not sure I want the shield guys.  

I am getting the rest of the add ons though and a few of the resin pieces. 

We are in the last 48hrs ofbthe campaign for those of you on the fence. 

Here is a render of a previously unlocked SG, Gluttony:

65839538e2ef101f83fd3c6653b133dd_original.jpg.e8cbac9ddaaf9e65c74ee4d097d07d27.jpg

413e3a7cd96052c3a317327c1c15da0b_original.jpg.e8883c4754bf7b7e3c8b0922e689cff6.jpg

And here is the next SG we are working towards:

eb5117e3d418e3ab50287884e76857b9_original.jpg.a471e357fc2fa51f2acaf3295af4a1b9.jpg

• Like 1

Me again!  

The Chinese campaign has started and they have already raised over AU$22,000.  The creator has said that these funds will be combined with the KS funds to help unlock SGs for both campaigns.

The campaign's done rather well in the final 48 hours. The last minute rush actually manifested quite noticeably with this one. The combination with a Chinese funding campaign feels rather odd to me. I'm glad they'll be combining the funds and stretch goals from both campaigns. Having a second campaign feels odd 'though but it makes more sense if the Chinese government won't let them use kickstarter.

On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 3:10 PM, NecroMancer said:

They have finally added and All-in bundle add on.

The add on includes all game related add ons but does not include any of the resin.

They also have a crossover (playable) resin sculpt from Twisted and is being sculpted by SEBASTIAN ARCHER!

image.png.995744de8aad2bc5b1ce00d37599b34b.png

Oh, Seb Archer! Now I have to have this.

Yay it funded!  The Chinese campaign is going strong and we just need around AU$2500 from them to get to unlock the 2nd human lord!

@Darsc Zacal this can be marked as funded now that KS is over.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Dan d'Lyon said:

What additional things were unlocked through the China campaign?

Llyv'ia Ar-Venya

Magic Sword Miniatures

Bag

And my favorite

Raphael

These were already unlocked but were only concept art at the time so these are the renders they've shown since the end of the campaign.  

5e4c93b350fcd827ce9b880b29ecca41_original.jpg?ixlib=rb-1.1.0&w=639&fit=max&v=1542758906&auto=format&gif-q=50&q=92&s=57d787dca2b0c9c95be796a2648ee120

Imp

Shield Guards

Silent Knight