Limbo: Eternal War - June 2018

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, NecroMancer said:

What don"t you like about the pose?

The exaggerated twist of her torso. She didn't need to twist that much to pull the lance back. It is for the erm... "exposure". I don't mind the outfit. The pose is just unwieldy. I think she'd be better with torso facing downward. 

• Like 1

I get what you mean but like you said I think she could paint up beautifully.

I am so excited for angels vs demons!  I'm not a religious man but I do love the mythology of good vs evil/heaven vs hell/angels vs demons.  

I hope there are more angels!

• Like 2
49 minutes ago, NecroMancer said:

I get what you mean but like you said I think she could paint up beautifully.

I am so excited for angels vs demons!  I'm not a religious man but I do love the mythology of good vs evil/heaven vs hell/angels vs demons.  

I hope there are more angels!

Ditto on that! Not that this is a good time for me and pricey kickstarters <_<

• Like 1
Just now, NecroMancer said:

They said it would only be about $100 for the base pledge.

I'm just worried how much I will spend on the resin add ons :wacko:

No income until the end of September is the problem for me. 

• Sad 2

I wonder how much of what we've seen will be in that base set for ~100 and how much of it will be in add ons.

They really need to start this one already. Do they have a firm start date yet?

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Cranky Dog
      Right on the heels of their last shipped campaign, Midlam Miniatures is back. After several years of halflings, the gnomes are back!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1662635043/gnomes-a-class-of-their-own

Also available in different pledge combos, two of the older campaigns:

I already own this one from 2018 (Common - Garden Gnomes):

Royal Court of the Common (Garden) Gnomes (2019):

• By Inarah
      "5e campaign setting featuring new awakened animals as playable species, new classes, new subclasses and a host of one-shot ideas"

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/russrmc/animal-adventures-the-faraway-sea

Launching July 20th. 
    • By Inarah
      Introducing the Ganorn, a full squad of 10 traditionally-sculpted resin miniatures in 28-32mm scale. 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/32mmscifidinos/32mm-resin-sci-fi-dinosaurs-introducing-the-ganorn?

• By Marvin
      Pixies, Wyrms, Demonicity – Three Mini Role-Playing Games

Three ready-for-adventure mini-game boxed sets for your RPG game night, featuring the Tri-Stat System used in BESM Fourth Edition RPG.

If you're looking for role-playing games that are concise enough to crack open and start playing right away, yet sufficiently robust and evocative to support longer campaign play as well, you've come to the right place.

Welcome to the Kickstarter for the first three Tri-Stat System Mini-Game Boxed Sets – a new line of compact and complete role-playing adventure games that are compatible with Dyskami Publishing's flagship BESM Fourth Edition anime and manga RPG. Tri-Stat System creator Mark MacKinnon has distilled and customised the complete system into distinct streamlined versions for each of the three adventure games – targeting their specific genres and background settings in easy-to-understand boxed sets.

Pixies, Wyrms, and Demonicity – it's time for your next great role-playing adventure!

Pixies, Wyrms, and Demonicity – These boxed set RPGs are games of adventure, exploration, battle, heroism, romance, and imagination. Yet unlike in a traditional board game, the possibilities for exploration and action in these role-playing game are endless.

Each of the three role-playing adventure games contains the following components:

a 32-page full-colour rulebook that gives your group everything you need to play, with sections on character abilities, magical spells/paranormal powers, weapons and equipment, enemy encounters, items and equipment, and guidelines for integrating the Tri-Stat System game with the compatible BESM Fourth Edition RPG
      6 brief story scenarios so you can start playing adventures right away
      6 pre-generated player character sheet handouts, with game stats and illustration
      4 custom-etched dice specific to that boxed set

You can pledge for one, two, or all three of these boxed sets during the Kickstarter.

I know know nothing about these creators or the system, but I decided to back for Pixies entirely because of that picture of the corgi. 👀
    • By Westfalia
      Hi everybody,

We have a new campaign with 2 large beasts and their buddies live on Kickstarter.
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/westfaliaminiatures/true-monsters
      The products are all cast in crisp resin in Kalispell / USA by Wyrmforge.

Thanks for having a look!

• Who's Online   17 Members, 0 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)