02830 Wolf Pack sculpted by Geoff Valley PIC HEAVY

Darcstaar

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Love all three, especially their fur patterns! 

First one I want to pet or scritch between the ears, second one clearly wants a ball or chew rope to play with, and the third.... I think the third needs a steak first to warm up and make me stop looking like a talking, dancing steak. At least going by their expressions anyways... 

Edited by WhiteWulfe
  • Haha 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Dungeon Dwellers 07031, Giant Rat sculpted by Julie Guthrie. The base is 25mm. Is that model already oop? (Should be released in bones USA this year).

• By Metalchaos
      Hey everyone! I completed Dorella last September and just found some time last week to paint and add her pet next to her. Here's Dorella Kreeg and her Giant Rat familiar named "It Tickles". She's a sorcerer in The Hook Mountain Massacre Written by Nicolas Logue, the third chapter in the Rise of the Runelords adventure path published in 2007 for Pathfinder.

60027, Dorella Kreeg the Ogre Shaman was sculpted by David Summers and the 07031, Giant Rats (familiar) were sculpted by Julie Guthrie. There is a magnet under the rat that has no base so it can stay securely on Dorella's base or be removed when the other model is used individually on its 25mm base.

• By Darcstaar
      Here’s the first new project of 2022.  I looked through the forums and saw a few versions of this based on the Redstone Triad.  I will try that.  I put a few pieces of cobblestone sheet styrene on the base, then flocked with sand.  I hope it will look like fragments of an old road when I’m done.
    • By kazmania7
      I managed to make my November quota and than some more, now time to relax for holidays and birthday. She was a throwback from october when I did a few from pathfinder line, but never had prep her.

• By Darcstaar
      Time for the next in line for Bones I.
      Aina, Female Valkyrie.  I will paint the metal version concurrently.  I already pinned the weapon hand on the metal version, and pinned the arm for the shield.  I’ll apply the shield later.  The Bones version still has a ton of detail, so I suspect these will take a while.  Planning Red/Gold for metal version (her shield is a little Romanesque), and Blue/White for the Bones version.