• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Adam Paints
      10mm Kallistra Elves I did for a commission all painted using Reaper MSP Paints.

https://youtu.be/wAFlY7PXhn4

• By waska
      Is there a conversion chart somewhere or a list of colors for the HD lines and how they map to the 'new' Bones HD line replacement? I am trying to compare colors and all charts online utilize the HD line and not sure how I can tie in the HD line with the Bones HD lines which I have.

This is the conversion chart I am using and as you can see there is only the HD line. So trying to figure out which of the Bones HD to substitute in.
      https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xl-x9eW3bLw5eqDeNUG2JUwn2EZwn34TDKfNIg5uul4/edit#gid=8

Thanks all for your input.

Reaper Bones: 

HD Set 1:

HD Set 2:

HD Set 3:

• By Dr_Automaton
      So the stars have aligned and Mudgullet has been released just in time for my group's Tomb of Annihilation playthrough.  I'm planning on going for a simple, suitably froghemoth-y color scheme but have realized that my palette is lacking in the greens department.  Oh, no!

So, time to remedy this.  What should I grab from the MSP and Bones paint lines to give me a good selection of greens, while limiting the number of colors I need to buy (maybe 3-5 bottles this purchase)?  What are some of the colors you folk tend to reach for, with an eye towards versatility?  The Power Palette is only as good as the swatches it pulls from, and it's been my experience that Reapers paint swatches are very hit or miss, unfortunately.

Thanks!
    • By strawhat
      OK, I don't want to put the cart before the horse, but are Reaper examining the potential for colorshift paints?  With those big bugs coming in Bones IV, now (or very soon) might be a good time for some sparkly shiftiness.

If this can't be answered, that's OK--nuke away.  But I'd be curious to know the ifs and whys (if available).

I just suddenly felt like I needed them.
    • By willmontgomery
      1) Will these 12 new paints (73400-73411) be available for normal retail sale at some point?

2) They claim to be HD paints, but they have white caps. What's up with that?

3) Is there any chance of being able to purchase black caps for Reaper paint bottles? I could find only white caps in the store.
  • Who's Online   11 Members, 1 Anonymous, 20 Guests (See full list)