• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Well done!

This is a good look for him!

That arrow symbol he's holding, he gives off the vibe: Heaven is that way! Shall I send you there with my hammer, infidel?

He's just trying to serve the faithful I'm guessing. The best thing about the arrow is it's flexible. If you point it down, guess where you're going!

• Haha 2

Great job, especially on the cloak and face!

And +1 to you for painting another HackMaster figure. I used to play HackMaster 4e and loved it. I'm glad to see Partha rescue these cool figs. Do you happen to have their female dwarf, the one with the beard?

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Madog Barfog said:

Great job, especially on the cloak and face!

And +1 to you for painting another HackMaster figure. I used to play HackMaster 4e and loved it. I'm glad to see Partha rescue these cool figs. Do you happen to have their female dwarf, the one with the beard?

I most certainly do! Here she is:

I've been trying to go through all the Hackmaster player characters I have gotten a hold of and getting them painted up.  After I run out of them, I'll start working on their monsters!

I really have been enjoying painting these!  I really like Jim Johnson's and Bob Olley's sculpting styles!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Hammer, a captain in the Masons Guild, from Steamforged Games now defunct Guild Ball range. He's a man dangerously obsessed with the idea of physical perfection.

Another one I'm not too happy with, the casting wasn't great and I could never completely sort out all the mold-lines, which is why he sat unfinished for a few months.
      His face does look better in hand though, so that's one good thing.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Lidless Eye
      And here are some of my other works keeping in the spooky theme.

Since he was metal and not Bones, Rotpatch went here.

@MattParody was nice enough to include this Radukar the Wolf in our last trade box.  Who doesn't love giant Cossack Vikings?

a Death Tyrant from Nolzur's 

Some Spiders from Wargames Atlantic, also the most likely to hit a table soon for RoSD

• By 72moonglum
      Good evening my Reaperhoovians!

So just finished up this little blister pack of Shadowrun Elves sculpted by Ral Partha either latter eighties/early nineties, by Dennis Mize.  Two ladies and two gentlemen, challenge as always was figuring out what colors I wanted for them.  Being it's all funky monkey science fictiony, can't help but thinking of a little more lively colors and lively hair colors for the most part.

and I figured the last figured I'd do as a Drow, no idea if there are any Drow in Shadowrun but painting's not solving world peace or saving lives, so even if there are no Drow in Shadowrun, nobody will lose a finger.

And here's the group as it's all together:

I wanted them to fit all in one page so I didn't put them on bases, and I painted the rim black, and I can see a little bit of irregularities on that.  Not sure if I may eventually actually either repaint the base or actually put them on bases so they don't fall over.  The biggest problem is after I take them off their temporary base, I don't want to touch them and that's where it all gets tricky.

Anyhow, a problem for later, hope you enjoy these in the meantime!

• By Inarah
      I have to confess when I pulled this guy out of the core set I thought it was a goblin. In particular, it reminded me of a certain space goblin that backwards talks in riddles he does, mmmn.   So he's green.  

• By Krassling
      Back on my PC I can upload the final shot of the mounted knight Lucardus von Kemet. Because he is a famous character in the world of The Dark Eye, I put a sign on his base to give his name clearly to everyone. As a leader of the Undead and user of dark powers I gave him a look similiar to his underlings. He is a desperate man who wields war in the name of his demonic mistress. Painting process is in the wip forum.

• Who's Online   19 Members, 0 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)