• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Inarah
      This is a relatively recent paint job and I struggled with colors for a while before taking inspiration from another model and strengthening the contrast in places.  I like the model but she feels very stiff and doll-like.

Or maybe she doesn't like the light in her eyes:

Fiddled around with some freehand on the back:

• By thefub
      This was a repaint from earlier this year. I bought Quickshade Strong Tone for speed painting some of my board games and tried it in Woody. I liked the way it worked for the most part but as you can tell I got some frosting when I matte coated it. Another thing that happened was my paint cracked on my base but I kinda like the way it looks. I probably won't bother fixing any of the issues as I moved on to another figure I am struggling with.

• By JGroeling
      Fun and quick one for RCL new release. Have been aiming for a more dull/gritty looks wtih a lot of my recent figures. 

• By Darcstaar
      Such a fun idea for a mini!
      But then you have to paint all the dragon scales.
      I was going for a more Asian skin tone.  I tried to speed through this one since her sword was so bent.

WIP link below.
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/92275-darcstaar-vs-bones-i-ep-8-janan-female-dragonslayer/&tab=comments#comment-1955669

Enjoy.

• By Darcstaar
      I take pics during WIP.
      But I tend to take a year off between posts to Show Off.

Link to WIP to follow.
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/88595-darcstaar-vs-bones-i-ep-5-deladrin/&tab=comments#comment-1884050
      My model had a miscast to the right side of her face, so I just left it as an exaggerated shadow.  I went with an idea for eventually having a similar ranger-y type with seasonal Camo on her cloak, reversible with black on the inside.  This is the first.  Autumn.  The phone camera washes out my colors a fair bit, so I tried my best to true-up with image correction.  I hope you enjoy.

• Who's Online   20 Members, 3 Anonymous, 41 Guests (See full list)