Sign in to follow this  
Sophie was taken

77009: Werewolf

He looks good! I see your skill improving. You can pop a matte varnish on him later ^_^

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Cyradis said:

He looks good! I see your skill improving. You can pop a matte varnish on him later ^_^

Thank you for saying this, sometimes it’s tough to notice incremental improvements in your own work. He’ll have to get in line for the dullcote or whatever when I get around to it, too many shiny little people that should not be so shiny on my shelf. ::D:

Forgot to mention, I used some dollar store “black sand” for the base. It too is a bit shiny, but might make a passable volcanic gravel or something if used properly. Now wondering if it would be paintable...

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, here are some picture of my Orc Squad. All models produced by Reaper Miniatures except for WOC40048 produced by Wizards of the Coast. From left to right on the first picture; 14270 Dantral sculpted by Gene Van Horne, WOC40048 Orc Warrior sculpted by Mike McVey, 14292 Musician and Standard Bearer sculpted by Ben Siens and 14198 Gangorak sculpted by Ben Siens. I painted them with Reaper’s MSP acrylic paint and Citadel inks.

• By Glitterwolf
      One of my favorite Fantasy races are the Undead, followed by Chaos and Reptilians.
      I already have my Lost World Project which tells a tale of Conquistadores, Reptilians, Dinosaurs, Undead and a lot more.
      However those Undead are the Egyptian Style and Pirate/Jungle style.

This thread will be filled with my beloved Gothic Undead, Demons, Monsters and all things that go bump in the night.
      In my Lost World Project I tell an ongoing story, here I will post about all other dark things without coherency.
      There might be snippets of loose stories to accompany a mini or not...

I hope you guys and gals and creatures will like it.

Let's kick off with the critters I painted a while ago to get a feel of what is coming.

Enjoy! ( or not)

Bats and a Murder of Crows

EDIT: I will include some Bones and minis. The bulk will be metal and I want to give this an oldschool vibe.
      Preferred minis will be, Reaper, Grenadier, Ral Partha, Rafm, Metal Magic, Otherworld and Early Citadel.
      The Asian Undead will be from Zenith since I backed the Kensei Undead Samurai KS and will get their own thread.

Changed the name of the Project.

Eldessa Necromancer

Ral Partha Female Vampire

Lurien and Aysa

Bat Demon

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone. Here is the fifth Orcs I painted last week. 14198, Gangorak the Reven Hero sculpted by Ben Siens. I painted it with Reaper's MSP acrylic paint and ink.

• By Metalchaos
      Hey everyone, here is 14292, Orc Standard Bearer sculpted by Ben Siens. This model is part of the Reven faction.
      I painted a Gruumsh One-Eye symbol on the gonfalon to suite my DnD campaign need. I used Reaper's MSP acrylic paint and ink.

• By Metalchaos
      Good day everyone, here is 14292, Orc Musician sculpted by Ben Siens. This model is part of the Reven faction. I painted it with Reaper's MSP acrylic paint and ink.

• Who's Online   29 Members, 3 Anonymous, 98 Guests (See full list)