Sign in to follow this  

So I'm going to be repainting some D&D Minis for the DDM Guild's Prize support at GenCon 2018. Just really got started last night, but progress is progress. Sorry about the crappy phone picture.

qAwYtIH.jpg

So, I'm gonna be keeping track of my progress here. My deadline is the first full weekend of July, the 8th or so. As I'll need to mail them to someone who is actually attending:(

GF

• Like 7

UPDATE. Painting got done a bit. Did base coat on Invisable Dragonborn fighter to make it into a dragonborn Ghost or spirit. Looks good in blue. Also, planning to Paint a unicorn, a Drow, and either a red Dragon or a Fiendish T-Rex. The Giant, Iymrith, is going to be the DDM Guild North American Championship Trophy! Gonna get some help with it at my FLGS, Gatehouse Games. Got to take pictures of the progress, though.

GF

• Like 3

Pictures of my Progress...

Eb97GOO.jpg

TDzDgVx.jpg

The Dragonborn Fighter Ghost is coming along nicely. Thinking of making the sword and shield "Solid".

bTkPkZm.jpg

The Big Event, no pun intended, will be for this lovely lady! So far all I've done is give the Lightning Bolts a more Yellow shade but planning a bunch of stuff for her! Looking forward to finishing this one! Also, better Picture than before!

GF

• Like 6

Repaint Updates!

EqP5UN9.jpg

NAODeAp.jpg

Dragonborn Ghost is possessing a sword.

rNRopjG.jpg

1CMfsKO.jpg

Orc Skelly has more detail on his blade now.

jVtnNlX.jpg

Shadar-Kai has sharper details on his blades too.

PatXvlW.jpg

enEOOVm.jpg

Astral Giant got some spear work done.

More work is going to be done soon, too.

GF

• Like 4

UPDATE!

7U4GsJ2.jpg

Orc Skeleton is looking good.

nBOVixQ.jpg

So is the Shadar-Kai Warrior.

x7cqDVw.jpg

FX17Gtr.jpg

SXPZqFZ.jpg

F3wBTK5.jpg

Iymrith is Really coming together now! Though it took like 20 Minutes to get those Eyes to look as though they both belonged to the same type of critter! She is a Storm Giant not a Formorian!

GF

• Like 3

MAJOR UPDATES!!!!!!

2kSseFF.jpg

Shadar-Kai Warrior just needs a few final touches.

WWbgfSf.jpg

aX6QlSY.jpg

Orc Skeleton is finished and Sealed!

KfFoFkC.jpg

2HHvSPX.jpg

The Astral Giant just needs a look over and Sealed!

AND NOW, for the First time, The 2018 North American D&D Miniatures Championship Trophy! OR Mostly just the first Dry fit of it! Enjoy!

laZGcLC.jpg

GF

Edited by Generic Fighter
Forgot Text descriptions
  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this