Sign in to follow this  
Brianuk

Frostgrave cultist thief

I need to get onto some Reaper figures I think but in the meantime here is a thief from North Star for Frostgrave. 

Black gloves and boots, London Grey cloak, Royal purple accents. Then an Army Painter black/ "dark tone" wash over everything except the skin, which was strong tone. 

Base is green stuff on a washer, made using the Greenstuff World cobblestone roller. Again once you get the hang of it and follow their videos on YouTube these come out very well and saves me from my usual problem of not doing enough on the bases. 

20180429_234944.jpg

20180429_234954.jpg

Am going to have some open ruins but wanted something with lots of cover, but the risk of becoming a trap. 

20180429_224148.jpg

• Like 22

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By buckyball
      Here are some chronohounds for Frostgrave perilous dark. The description of the beasts is that they are hideous canines. 

My inspiration came from googling “ugliest dog”.  

Buckyball 
    • By Ducknuck84
      One of a set of 4 thieves that came from Ral Partha many years ago 1 i panted long ago, 1 i lost, 1 still needs to be painted, and them there is this guy. was a fun paint  but man those small eyes on old figures 

• By 72moonglum
      Hello all!

So I just finished working on this little thief, from Ral Partha's male and female range later on, maybe in the end of the eighties/beginning of the nineties, not so sure. I'm working on the male version, but that probably won't be finished for a few days.  

So used Reaper's Olive Skin as her base/mid-tone color, just in case anybody's curious.

I think this was sculpted by Jeff Grace.  Pretty simple miniature to paint.  The one stickler was all her studs.

Anyhows, hope you all enjoy!

• By Brianuk
      Finished off 9 cavalry figures. They are all kitbashed from the Frostgrave female soldiers and wizards. They have been combined either with Gripping Beast Arab cavalry or with Perry Miniatures late medieval light cavalry or French dragoons. Some of the arms (in particular spear arms) are from the Oathmark elves.

The Frostgrave minis have narrower waists and go well with Perry miniatures and with the gripping beast kit. The Perry napoleonic kit has a lot of blankets and furs on the horses, and the legs are separate to the torsos and have high boots. 

I was scared of painting horses but just went for ultra simple coloured undercoats and washes. 

I need one more lancer to have a unit of 10. May go for a bloke for balance, and to have someone who can tackle spiders and open jars. 

• By Crissair
      So finally got the courage to post some minis that I have finished over the last few months. Here are some of the Yuan-Ti Nagendra metal minis I have always really liked. I have the archer and halberd still to paint up that I have from my most recent order, but am taking a break from the scaly creatures for a bit. I know I need to work on my highlighting but any other feedback is welcome. 

• Who's Online   8 Members, 1 Anonymous, 61 Guests (See full list)