Getting to Know You, May 2018

Morihalda

4 hours ago, paintybeard said:

Omniscience.

Why would I want to know about everybody else's problems?

That's a good point.

Frankly, even telepathy is probably pretty rotten after the first few minutes.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Morihalda said:

May 28: What is a super power you would NOT want?

If it's city of Heroes, flight.  It was such a boring power.  Speed/Jumping was so much better, even if you wound up jumping into walls halfway up a skyscraper on a semi-regular basis... 

But for general use, like in  a heroic world, or even this regular world?  Uhmmm, good question, several others have already given some good answers...   I'll go with someone who can be really powerful for five minutes after consuming  a cup of coffee, because as cool as that could be, it's just a touch too limited. P

8 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

Hyper flatulence beam.

I dunno, the butt jiggle gang were rather effective at taking down several people with their "powers" in Fairy Tail..... (filler arc, anime only) 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Morihalda said:

The one I currently have.  Common Sense. 

It's just too rare in the world anymore, and I just cannot bear such great responsibility much longer. ::P:

• Like 5
  • Haha 6

19 hours ago, Morihalda said:

This is very much a question with a different answer depending on whether it's BL or AL.  Given I am now AL, I'll go with telepathy. 

Spoiler

BL = Before Logan

AL = After Logan

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

Hyper flatulence beam.

I mean, I can often use my mild lactose intolerance as a weapon. Gimme some cheesecake after alfredo, with a big hot cocoa and I'll be going for a while. Not the worst thing in the world. 

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Morihalda said:

May 29: What was your favorite toy growing up?

Arts & crafts stuff. I think I had more craft stuff and books than toys in general. Did Legos and Knex and Rokenbok stuff though, but that was kinda toys for building stuff with my dad and brother. The streetsweeper Rokenbok car was pretty great. 

• Like 8

30 minutes ago, Morihalda said:

My Winnie the Pooh plush. I still have him, though, he's only plush now in the academic sense. He's lost most of his fur, most of his seams have been resewn, his original eyes have been replaced with buttons, he had a new nose and mouth sewn on, and most of his stuffing has been replaced. A lot of those repairs I did myself (and it shows, lol, kid-me was not an even stitcher). The only original part of his face are his eyebrows. His little red shirt vanished so long ago I'm not even sure he had one. 

Being a loved teddy bear is rough :lol: :wub:

• Like 11

53 minutes ago, Morihalda said:

A toy mouse named Ralph. He currently is overseeing my painting area. He once led a couple squads of other toy mice, squirrels, and rabbits in conquering the entire house, facing armies of marx toy factory figures, legos, gi joes, etc. Having become the Toy Emperor, Ralph entered into retirement acting as an adviser to the Mouslings and overseer of quality control for my painting efforts.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Morihalda said:

Any of a large collection of "Dinky" die-cast vehicles. Much as I revere my late parents I still cannot quite forgive them for giving these all away when I left school. Looking through various collectors forums I could probably retire on the proceeds of the sale of the toys I lost. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

5 hours ago, Morihalda said:

G.I. Joe Aircraft Carrier. 7.5 feet of pure awesome.  :winkthumbs:

For some reason my mom didn't think it looked all that great in the living room.

• Like 5
  • Haha 4