Getting to Know You, May 2018

Morihalda

What's your favorite way to treat yourself?

Most used quote?

If you were in charge of ____ movie/tv franchise, what would you next?

Describe your spiritual weapon/patronus

What classic film or book have you just not gotten around to, but want to see/read?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Morihalda said:

May 31: Help your next Quisitor! What are some questions you want to ask your friends? Do you have any different question style ideas?

What do you consider to be hidden gems in Reaper's catalog? (I.e. Help me spend money!)

What mini have you painted recently that you are most proud of?  Why?  (Provide pics or links!)

Which paint in your collection do you use the most?

What is the most daring thing you've tried when painting?  How do you think it came out?

What food do you like that you didn't expect to like?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, redambrosia said:

The look in my husband's eyes on our wedding day.

Fear, confusion, that oh,god, what have I done deer in the headlights look? Or was that just me on mine? :lol:

Had some questions for the daily question but my mind is like a sieve right now. At least I'm remembering important work related things. :unsure:

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

17 hours ago, Morihalda said:

May 31: Help your next Quisitor! What are some questions you want to ask your friends? Do you have any different question style ideas?

How many hammers do you own? 

How many saws do you own?

How many axes do you own?

How many swords/daggers do you own? 

If you were to have an Animal or Plant Minion, what would it be and why?  (Note:  you can add opposable thumbs to any animal and movement to plants if necessary). 

How many bodies do you think fit in the well with Timmy from Lassie? (Asking for a friend) 

Who is your favorite fantasy/Sci-fi ruler?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, Morihalda said:

Do you/can you display your geekiness at work? If so, do you? What do you have, posters, Han Solo bobble head, figures that you have painted, etc?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Morihalda said:

A style we’ve not oft attempted:

If you were (on/in/with/above/under/outside of) a ______________________________ and you (had/could/found/made/broke/sat on)  __________________________  what would you do next?

There it is, a ^ formula for ^ what if, what next, what to do questions. 

Edited by TGP
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

On 5/31/2018 at 1:07 PM, Zink said:

Fear, confusion, that oh,god, what have I done deer in the headlights look? Or was that just me on mine? :lol:

Had some questions for the daily question but my mind is like a sieve right now. At least I'm remembering important work related things. :unsure:

Lol, no. He looked super calm and intent. It was a strange look, and I've only seen I think on him a couple times. But it calmed me down because I had forgotten the little piece of paper I wrote my vows on and was quickly spiraling into "oh gawd I'm not gonna be able to talk when it's my turn" :lol: 

• Like 6