• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shouldn't there be "skin" on one side or the other?  I've never flayed anyone but I have skinned a few critters for the table.  Search the internet for someone skinning a deer and you will get a good view of the inner hide. Not for the squeemish...

On the other hand, your redo looks freakin' awesome!  A huge improvement...

Good paintin'

Edited by Pillpeddler
Kant spel
  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rickdraco
      I saw the Rocky miniatures, and with how cute they are I could not resist getting one to use as a dragon to send against my players. As such, here is my take on the Flying Rocky, as a juvenile Red Dragon!

Comments, criticisms and advice as ever more than welcome! 

• By Rickdraco
      It's been some time since I last posted here, but I recently got and painted this WizKid beholder! Comment, criticisms and advice will be gratefully received!

The mini in the background I am not quite ready to post as I have not based it properly yet!

• By joshuaslater
      This looks fantastic!!  Beautiful artwork on this Sword and Sorcery RPG.  Get in on the last 16 hours and help make it happen.
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/oldmagesgames/atlas-rise-or-die?ref=user_menu
    • By R2ED
      I can't begin to tell you how excited i am that my parents found these in the basement in some supplies i had stored.  These are Ral Partha models from 1988 to 1991. I bought them with my allowance back when i was like 9 or 10 and am thrilled to see these again.  I remember being so afraid to paint them because i didn't want to mess them up, that i never ever tried.  

These are primed and need to be stripped. These are early pewter-white metal.  They even had packaging that read "now lead free". 

What I'm wanting to do is savor the joy of painting them, now that I'm way more capable.  However...i need to get this crappy primer off of them.  These are 30+ years old and I'm blown away they look as good as they do.  

Anyone have a solution that can strip this down to the metal? 

• By Firestar
      My first Wyvern. :)
  • Who's Online   30 Members, 2 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)