This Ogre struggles every day with his bizarre deformity.  Fortunately, he was raised by a forward-thinking tribe who provided him excellent dental care and outfitted him with scale mail, a masterwork club, and lots of bags.  Now all grown up, he shuffles along striking fear into the hearts of his proud tribe's enemies!

IMG_8724.resized.png

IMG_8718.resized.png

IMG_8719.resized.png

IMG_8720.JPG

IMG_8721.resized.png

IMG_8723.resized.png

• Like 18
  • Confused 1
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Considering this is a Reaper forum, I don't post nearly enough Reaper stuff!

Going to try remedying that by slowly going through that big box of Bones V I've got perched on top of my stack of unpainted things.

I'm starting with Hercules (Didn't expect him to be my first choice, but I have been watching a lot of Greek Myth stuff on Youtube lately):-

This is after I've prepped him, primed him, had a second go at the mold-lines (I'm trying to get better at this), re-primed and finally given a Brown Wash.
      Got a little problem going on with his right arm, from the back it's all bulging muscle, but from the front the gap between his bicep and club is filled in with something. Not sure how to fix this, so I decided to paint it as part of his lion cape (And hope no one notices the two halves don't line up).

Huh, mystery solved. Looking at it now in these piccys, I can see that weird bit of arm is actually his thumb.

Painted his lion cape first (I'm a messy drybrusher).
      This was a base of Iraqi Sand/Ochre Yellow, then a Brown Wash, then drybrushes of Iraqi Sand/Ochre Yellow and Iraqi Sand/Ochre Yellow/Bonewhite. 
      While the mane and tail end were a base of Iraqi Sand/Ochre Yellow/Leather Brown, Brown Wash and drybrushes of Iraqi Sand/Ochre Yellow/Leather Brown and Iraqi Sand/Ochre Yellow/Leather Brown/Bonewhite.
      Finally, it got Bonewhite claws, Dwarf Skin paw pads and then everything got Sepia Wash.

While I'm on the computer I need to see if lions have special noses, if not then tomorrow I start on the skin of Hercules!
    • By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here is the last of the four amazing ogre from Bobby Jackson. This one is 44006, Garghuk Ogre Chieftain. All painted with Reaper MSP paint and mounted on a 50mm wide base.

Group picture form left to right; 44006 Garghuk Ogre Chieftain, 77454 Ogre Clubber, 77456 Ogre Guard and 77455, Ogre Smasher.

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Brutogg Corpse-Eater, my first finished adventurer from the game Cursed City by Games Workshop.

Had a lot of fun painting this guy, I experimented by giving him grey-hued skin to represent his unhealthy eating habits (he eats zombies) and it worked better than I thought it would.
      Annoyingly though, I had to leave the bits under his coat unpainted (just couldn't get a brush up there), nobody will notice unless they turn him upside down, but it still bothers me that he's technically "Unfinished".

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Katiepult
      Done. Tried a new technique for me with very dark green base acrylic with the skin tones on top. I kinda like it. 

• By Darcstaar
      Another addition from WIP completion.
      WIP Link here.
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/91014-darcstaar-vs-bones-i-ep-7-kagunk/&tab=comments#comment-1931906
      I was going for an Ice Ogre vibe here.  Being that he is likely surrounded by frost-resistant and fire-vulnerable enemies, I wanted his shield to be a fire weapon.

This has always been a favorite model of mine from BONES I.

I hope you like it as much as I do.

• Who's Online   16 Members, 0 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)