Sign in to follow this  
SamuraiJack

Towers of Conquest

About

b8393a3b6a5cc298194a3e4148096dc7_origina
Did you enjoy old-school Realtime Strategy PC games like StarCraft, Warcraft, and Dune? Then this is the tabletop game for you! Gather resources, grow your empire, and Conquer your opponents! Did you enjoy old-school Realtime Strategy PC games like StarCraft, Warcraft, and Dune? Then this is the tabletop game for you! Gather resources, grow your empire, and Conquer your opponents!
Link goes to our website where you can scroll down to the rule book

1c46236d561151c636bda7c66eb094aa_origina

abf28bc8e4a3a11d8f8fe340b43ce32b_origina
551bca98856c24c11e3437f898555070_origina

Edited by SamuraiJack

I like the Lich King and the angel but the rest of the sculpts look a little funny to me.

I think its a bit weird that the guy with 4 arms has all his arms coming from the same joint, one set behind the other.  If you stand in front of him it would pretty much neutralize the second set of arms.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By kericmason
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/pghaynes/afk-season-three/description

I just found this series, and they have supercuts of the first two seasons.  There are also some extra shorts they did you can see on their youtube channel.  So there is 5 or 6 hours of viewing for any of you that are self-isolating or are just looking for something to watch.

People who'd been playing a fantasy MMORPG wake up as their characters in that world.  Can they survive the wilderness, and other players (you know the ones who make the game miserable)?  Can they find a way home?  Do they want to find a way home?

It's quite fun and engaging IMO, and if anyone wants to throw them a few NZD to get the end of the story done, I think we'll have a great thing for gamers to enjoy for generations to come.
    • By ced1106
      Designs include cobblestone, cobblestone, green 40K, and yeah I'll pick up more cobblestone. 

Made in the USA. Economic disruption in China has shut down non-essential production, including plastic injection figures.

Q&A on Dakka : https://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/0/785873.page

Live: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/secretweapon/hd-bases-by-secret-weapon-miniatures

• By GreenArtofColors
      Hello Guys!! this is my new model of Dark Whispers the Chronicles ! Check the link of the Kickstarter : http://kck.st/36G5Wov
      And don't forget to check the giveaway on my fb page 
      Have a nice day
      Green ;)
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1184398968/the-gingerbread-gang-christmas-in-july-break-kickstarter?ref=discovery_category_newest

About
        "The Mrs. had followed her grandmother's gingerbread cookie recipe exactly as she had been taught as a child, however, she was extra cautious not to add too much pixie dust and rum to the bowl of ingredients this time.
      Amid the dry heat of her convection oven the gingerbread dough began to blend with the magical components, and everything was slowly activated by the steady warmth of the preheated oven. 
      When the leavening agents and other alchemical ingredients puffed out the enchanted dough, The Gingerbread Gang began to magically come to life, and the kitchen was suddenly filled with the scent of cinnamon, nutmeg, and something else I didn’t quite recognize."
      -Sugarplum Mary Sparklepants
        Painted & photographed by Shoshie   "Well...whilst she mixed the dry ingredients together...she occasionally muttered something to herself, which I couldn't understand. And amid quite a bit of chuckling, I overheard The Mrs. softly sing some sort of ditty about "Sugar, and spice, and things not quite nice.".  
      I think she may have had a nip, or three, of rum."
      -Alice Shuggabaker
        "The Gingerbread Gang" Painted and Photographed by Shoshie   "As The Gingerbread Gang were cooling down on the baking rack, they told me it was quite warm, and very cozy inside of the oven.”
      -Blitzen
          Hello guys, gals, and non-binary pals, 
      Thank you for making the previous War in Christmas Village Kickstarters a success, and welcome back to another crowdfunding venture! 
      We are seeking funds to create our newest batch of tabletop holiday gaming miniatures, as well as, create a packaged war band set of our two most popular snowmen minis, per our backer community request.
      War in Christmas Village tabletop gaming miniatures are perfectly scaled for most popular tabletop role playing games, miniatures war games, railroad hobbyists, Christmas Village displays, and other holiday dioramas. 
      War in Christmas Village tabletop minis are highly detailed, mold injected PVC, arrive unpainted, and are scaled 28mm boot to eye. 
      But, don't take our word for it check out some of the reviews of our prior War in Christmas Village tabletop miniatures releases :)
  • Who's Online   29 Members, 1 Anonymous, 28 Guests (See full list)