Jump to content


Recommended Posts

Awesome, you did an amazing work on these. I didn't follow the WIP so it's a great surprise for me to see this stunning piece.

The color are really vivid and the eyes are truly beautiful. Congrats!

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Metalchaos said:

Awesome, you did an amazing work on these. I didn't follow the WIP so it's a great surprise for me to see this stunning piece.

The color are really vivid and the eyes are truly beautiful. Congrats!

Thank you, glad you enjoyed it.  The figure turned out to be more than just a quick game piece like I had planned originally. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haha. I didn't realize you REALLY took my suggestion^^. That's quite cool. And you did an awesome work on those two. Colours are great and the paintjob is wonderfully executed.

 

They make a perfect pair.

 

Thanks for sharing!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They do make a DELIGHTFULLY whimsical pair. Your brushwork & basing are of a level that can be achieved by most of us only in our dreams.

I love the white spots you did on Spire's cap...very realistic. OUTSTANDINGLY WELL DONE!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Absolutely stunning!

Small piece that tells a great story. Just shows how important the right composition is..

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/7/2018 at 6:54 PM, Loim said:

Really awesome.

Thank you, glad you liked it.

On 5/8/2018 at 1:53 AM, paintybeard said:

Really expressive faces, like this a lot.

Thanks, I started to notice how you paint the eyes help a lot with this.  More experiment might be needed.

On 5/8/2018 at 5:12 AM, Tjrez said:

they look really cool , i really like her eyes

Thanks, large eyes help a lot with this.  

22 hours ago, SisterMaryNapalm said:

Haha. I didn't realize you REALLY took my suggestion^^. That's quite cool. And you did an awesome work on those two. Colours are great and the paintjob is wonderfully executed.

 

They make a perfect pair.

 

Thanks for sharing!

Your welcome,  and thanks for your contribution.  I get my inspiration where I can.

22 hours ago, malefactus said:

They do make a DELIGHTFULLY whimsical pair. Your brushwork & basing are of a level that can be achieved by most of us only in our dreams.

I love the white spots you did on Spire's cap...very realistic. OUTSTANDINGLY WELL DONE!

Thanks for those kind words and the whimsical mushrooms.  I have an idea for the others as well. Soon.

19 hours ago, LarsM said:

Absolutely stunning!

Small piece that tells a great story. Just shows how important the right composition is..

Thanks and I agree about composition especially in such a tiny medium. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×