Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By HolkDiggity
      I'm just about finished with my final piece for ReaperCon, and I needed a break. I needed to paint something fun and with no consequence. I've been eyeing this sculpt from across the room, and I just decided to go for it. Nothing super crazy, just some true metallics, which I haven't done much with in some time. Enjoy!

• By JudgeSamson
      Here is my Reaper Bones Ogre Guard, 77456.  It took a long time to finish the skin.  I had a hard time getting it right with dry brushing layer upon layer and several washes, but I like the way it turned out.  

• By lazarp
      This was a nice and relaxing speedpaint while watching a movie. Hope you like it! 

• By Brianuk
      Bones 4 hill giants and Bones 3 ogres, along with Garghuk the Bones Black sample figure. All painted with citadel contrast paints. 
    • By stormbreach
      Here is a lizard man I painted recently.  I actually finished him a while ago but I didn't post him because there was someone else's posted that day that was much better than mine and I was embarrassed .  So here he is now.  I am quite happy with the color on his chest.  I didn't want him to have a straight yellow chest because that would look too contrasty and cartoony so I used some yellow in a glaze medium and put it on.  It was kind of chalky so I need to be looking at getting different yellow paint.  The close pics show the flaws and chalkiness but from a foot and a half away it looks amazing to me.  The underside of the tail is still straight yellow basecoat because I was getting lazy.  I am quite happy with him and please let me know what you think!

• Who's Online   16 Members, 2 Anonymous, 190 Guests (See full list)