Most Vallejo Game Colors’ names are knockoffs of older Games Workshop colors, with just a slight difference.  This was probably supposed to be a knockoff of Hawk Turquoise.

I love the color choice on her.  Well painted.

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here's the result of my first attempt at sky and earth non metallic metal (SENMM). This Dark Heaven Legends model 02023, Tolzar Righteous Arm was sculpted by Sandra Garrity. I started painting it during RVE (Reaper Virtual Expo). I painted the cape as I was following along Ian Markon's class on blending through Layering and Feathering. I then painted the freehand at the bottom of the cape during Brice Cocanour's Beginner Freehand class. I finally painted his armor, shield and hammer head using the SENMM technique. It's my first take at Sky and Earth Non Metallic Metal. I did my best to reflect the sunset on all metallic parts. Let me know what you think.

• By 72moonglum
      Good afternoon all you reaperfiles! 

So I haven't painted anything by Sandra Garrity for the longest of times, so I'm glad I started this little figure up, Ellana Dragonmistress, a female druid she sculpted long ago for Ral Partha. Beautiful little figure with her traditionally petite eyes.  The hardest part on this one, besides the eyes, was deciding on what colors I'd use.  As I listen to a lot of Anne Forester's Twitch channel over lunch and she talks so much about color theory, I always wonder if my colors match or not, but ultimately, without a color wheel to whip out, I end up guessing and hope it all ends up matching more or less. One day I'd like to figure out what colors totally clash 1000% and paint with those, but that is for some future miniature surely.

So here she is:

One thing I really like about her is that besides her staff, she carries no weapons, which makes her a reasonably simple miniature to paint, but also gives you that feeling that she knows she's so bada$$ that she just doesn't need any weapons. I also really like her cowboy boots.  Why a blue dragon head?  No idea, it's what arrived to my brain.

So anyhoos, enjoy!

• By WhiteWulfe
      Finished my first mini this year, and oddly enough it was a speedpaint, taking just over an hour...

On the flipside, some of those colours work together really, REALLY well, like Sunrise Orange and Heart Throb Paint.

• By Inarah
      This is a Patrick Keith sculpt  from the Warlord range and I have loved it since it came out years ago.  She would be a really cool player character, I don't know why we don't see her more often.  Great dynamic movement with this one.  Anyway, I threw some color on her, so maybe she'll end up on the table one day. 

• By Inarah
      Here is Lashana, bad-elf female warrior-wizard. I was inspired by a movie I saw recently.  Really enjoyed working with the red and orange colors.  I like how non-traditional and energizing the color scheme is. 

• Who's Online   14 Members, 0 Anonymous, 45 Guests (See full list)