My favorite mini shown is the fairy archer which seems to not be in any pledge level or addon?

It will be available retail, they're going with the packages to reduce chances of stuff ups in fulfillment. 

This is a kickstarter to fund the second wave of products/two player box,  all models listed in the original rulebook are released iirc.  I backed their previous kickstarter and apart from a few delays it was reasonably well run and i did get everything (there were a couple of mistakes that were fixed with an email). It also appears they've split the rulebook into three books rather than the original two,  with the model stats pulled into the codex when they were originally in the main book. The models are nice,  although some of the spears are a bit finer than i would like. 

My guess is the fairy archer is a planned stretch goal...

Sad that this hasn't gained more traction. I really wish I could afford to back this month but I already spent a little too much. I was hoping to join in the pledge manager phase...

They've posted a couple of options for if they don't fund in their latest update,  basically the minis will be available at Simms point,  either through a lower goal kickstarter or through preorder direct. 

I thought that they'd struggle with the goal considering other projects going on at the same time,  which is a pity as they do good figures,  and the rules are too shabby either. I also couldn't pledge this time around,  due to other bills 

I saw the update which is actually why it gained my attention. I really liked the honesty and that it seems they listen to their backers. I'm not too interested in the game box since it's a 2 player and I already have enough of those so I wish individual minis would be an option (not just the stretch goals).

• Like 1

Project cancelled/failed to fund, they've gone for pre-orders on their website instead - look at the latest update for details.

This includes the fae archer, which apparently is a 70mm model...

• Thanks 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.