My favorite mini shown is the fairy archer which seems to not be in any pledge level or addon?

It will be available retail, they're going with the packages to reduce chances of stuff ups in fulfillment. 

This is a kickstarter to fund the second wave of products/two player box,  all models listed in the original rulebook are released iirc.  I backed their previous kickstarter and apart from a few delays it was reasonably well run and i did get everything (there were a couple of mistakes that were fixed with an email). It also appears they've split the rulebook into three books rather than the original two,  with the model stats pulled into the codex when they were originally in the main book. The models are nice,  although some of the spears are a bit finer than i would like. 

My guess is the fairy archer is a planned stretch goal...

Sad that this hasn't gained more traction. I really wish I could afford to back this month but I already spent a little too much. I was hoping to join in the pledge manager phase...

They've posted a couple of options for if they don't fund in their latest update,  basically the minis will be available at Simms point,  either through a lower goal kickstarter or through preorder direct. 

I thought that they'd struggle with the goal considering other projects going on at the same time,  which is a pity as they do good figures,  and the rules are too shabby either. I also couldn't pledge this time around,  due to other bills 

I saw the update which is actually why it gained my attention. I really liked the honesty and that it seems they listen to their backers. I'm not too interested in the game box since it's a 2 player and I already have enough of those so I wish individual minis would be an option (not just the stretch goals).

• Like 1

Project cancelled/failed to fund, they've gone for pre-orders on their website instead - look at the latest update for details.

This includes the fae archer, which apparently is a 70mm model...

• Thanks 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rat13
      With my wife and I preparing to buy a house we've been clearing out a lot of our clutter to make packing and moving easier. We've also been working hard to bring in extra money too, and this project will hopefully do both.

Today my wife signed up for a craft fair to help sell the wreaths she's been making for the upcoming holidays. From what she's heard from friends and other crafters this particular craft fair is really eclectic and pulls in quite a diverse crowd. As she told me about it that's when the idea seemed to hit us both, why not try to clear out all that terrain junk I've been hoarding?

So instead of sitting down and painting or creating my latest joke piece I got started. First up was a couple of single tent encampments. I made one on a rounded base to better fit in a table of terrain and I made the second one squared to fit better on a grid system.

Both pieces have their good and bad points but like usual I learn by doing; no amount of research or prep work make up for actual experience. Which is the main reason I made these single tent camps. Hopefully I've learned enough to make any subsequent larger camps better.

Next up are a couple of joke pieces that were honestly going to get made anyway. That's right, they'll be 40k statues when I'm done with them, besides Buzz looks kinda like a space marine already. I had some glue left over so I also started making some sci-fi barrels and I know I'll be making a ton of those.

The last piece of the night is going to be a simple 40k watchtower. At the moment it's really just in its infancy. The main features are finished barring creating a door and applying some details to the piece. 

Now before anyone gets too excited, I'm not selling any of these pieces online or anything like that. These are literally pieces that are made to be sold for less than five bucks or so and are really only being made to clear out my hobby hoardings. 
    • By JudgeSamson
      Here's the bones Cave Troll!  I painted some of the pustules red with white-heads on them...very gross and troll-ey.  :)

• By joshuaslater
      Cool factions in this game!
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1849625770/chronicles-of-the-wayfarer-heroes
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cyric/second-wave-more-90mm-miniatures-from-mcc?ref=discovery_category_newest

About
      Iyaxill & Gutmeg Pack Konohana e Otogi Pack Hello and welcome to our second Kickstarter ! As many of you already know our first try have failed, but we promised our friends that we will be back, so here we are, with the old 2 models and 2 brand new ones!
      Full Offer Why we are on Kickstarter ? All of the models shown already modeled and test printed, ready to go into production. We need your help for the final phase: molding, mastering, and casting runs are expensive. It would take us a lot of time to raise the funds to put  these models into production over time and we ask for funds to make all models printed and packed. We want to put these models into your hands  as soon as possible, and Kickstarter can make that possible.
       We are a group of friends from Italy, avid players of Wargames, Role  Playing Games and miniatures painting and collecting. I personally have a  miniature collection started in 1985 with thousands of pieces; maybe we  can say that we played more or less every game with miniatures of the  last 30 years… Now we want to create the miniatures we waited uselessly  for years that someone else can produce. We have had our miniatures  sculpted by some of the best artist of the world, and we will print them  on the best services on the market. We strive to give you the best of  the best service available.
      Iyaxill, Orc Champion Iyaxill, Orc Champion The Orcs are a nomadic people, and can be found nearly in all lands of Valenor (it is said that some Orcs live even in the oceans!). Iyaxill, like many Orcs, is a follower of Gharuk, the God of Fire. But his faith is so strong that he has become a Choosen of Gharuk, a priest of sort but a powerful user of fire magic.
      Casting Master Few enemies can stand before a giant Orc in full tribal armour and wielding fire as his weapon. When a Choosen of Gharuk call a tribe to war, thousands of Orcs reply to his call, hundreds of Firestone slinger pelt the enemy line with explosive stones, giant fire elementals walk at the side of priests of Gharuk trampling anything that stands before them...
      Gutmeg: Goblin Rifleman Gutmeg: Goblin Rifleman A Goblin is smaller and weaker than all other races of Valenor, and in a world where slavery is practiced the Goblin race suffered more than any other. Goblin can be vicious fighter, that use any tricks and any means to beat an enemy, but usually they get beaten back and defeated.
      When the first firearms appeared on the market, for the Goblin was an item sent from the gods. With a firearm a Goblin is the same as any other race, the Great Equalizer. Some Goblins take this to the extreme and create a real cult of Gunpowder.
      The Gunpowder Cult is a group of fanatics that revere their weapons and live only to tally how many they kills. (All non-cult creatures are fair target) some of them get the "Flamebearer" rank, like Gutmeg, to show their total dedition to the cult. Losing their weapon is the worst offense a Gunpowder Cult member can do, even if they acquire a new weapon, the old one must be handed down to a new member of the cult. To this end the Flamebeares hold their firepowder reserve stocked under a constant flame the carry on their back. When a Flamebearer fear to be defeted, he opens the flame conduit to reach the gunpowder storage, immulating himself as a living bomb.
      For our second year models we want to change our creation process, so instead of historical research and lore history we started from scratch. We put a lot of ideas on paper, burned them and start again a couple of time until we have a number of original stories and character ideas, then we contacted the great Aitor Holgado  a really talented artist to develop our ideas. He got us a lot of great miniatures ideas, and we choose two: Iyaxill & Gutmeg.
      We then give the design of Gutmeg to Alessandro Depaoli our great 3D artist, and Iyaxill to a young but talented sculptor: Ocampo Lopez Julio Cesar from Argentina !
  • Who's Online   45 Members, 3 Anonymous, 190 Guests (See full list)