• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Chaoswolf
      Here's 2 beetle swarms that I knocked out pretty quick this weekend. 

One basic brown, and the other with a more metallic look to them.

Let me know what you think.

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here is a model from the early 80s. Ral Partha 02-912, Giant Rat sculpted by Julie Guthrie. I placed it on a 20mm base and painted in with Reaper MSP paint.

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, the madness goes on. On todays menu we have 44105, Giant Maggots. These Bones Black models were sculpted by Kevin Williams.
      I did a 09282, maggot white and a 09039, pure white glazing on them to give them a transparent and organic aspect.

• By Dan S
      I recently rediscovered the joys of miniature painting as a result of the Covid 19 lockdown, sitting home alone for three months it is pretty much the only thing that has kept me sane.  With that said I return to work next week and so this is likely my last miniature of the lockdown period, and going forward my free time is going to be extremely limited.  Still, I've had such a blast these past months that I'm going to try my best to set aside a little time each week to paint, I just wont be able to upload nearly as often.

Anyway, I finished this guy up a couple of days ago, but had to wait for the resin water feature to cure.  The model is Reapers 'Lizardman Tyrant (Sku:02404), and it was my first try at attempting a jungle themed base.  I was hoping to achieve a dense jungle but that proved tricky to do without obscuring a model (especially considering both the model and plants are green), so I ended up scaling it back a bit.  Overall I had a lot of fun with this one. 

• By Vacaroja
      I love me a good dwarf, and this was a good one. He's a metal figure from Avatars of War. Debated for a good while if his hair should be something other than red, but there it is. RED!

• Who's Online   22 Members, 0 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)