Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kangaroorex
      I needed some more henchmen to fill out my frostgrave parties, especially some archers which I seem to have in very short supply.  So i Found these while rooting through my drawer of 'I dont know where this goes and put a pretty basic paint job on them.

I needed some minis to fill out the challenge for this month so here they are:

I did try a little freehand on the soldier's shield and played with some of the brighter colors for the dwarf twins so they would stand out.  In the end, basic minis to liven up the frostgrave maps

Thanks for looking!
    • By Silvervane
      Well, awhile ago I started making some terrain for my Frostgrave Dark Alchemy solo mini campaign.  Longish story....Then squirrels happened.  I then decided not to wait to finish my terrain, and just go with what I had made and not painted.  I'll nether confirm nor deny that I also used Lincoln Logs to make wall to fill out that first board (and there are no picture left to prove it). That round went well.  I then managed to finish up building the hirst arts wizard tower in a ruined form.  Next round went way worse... TPK.  You take 4 character and your wizard or apprentice.  They all got taken out by a series of bad dice rolls.  The bad dice roll continued and I failed all my survival rolls for the characters in that mission.  Well I decided I really wanted to finish this piece so here is a thread showing the before painting it.

Here is some shots of built with my now deceased WIzard, who is roughly the same size as Sir Forscale.

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

Leatherface...

Kev!
    • By Lidless Eye
      My most recent painted pieces are the Tribals from Frostgrave: Ghost Archipelago.

I really liked the spirit mask options.  My grandmother had a set in her spare room, and I was fascinated with them as a child.

The Cyclops is actually a 3D print by Valandar to celebrate the successful funding of his Titans of Legend Kickstarter.  The Cyclops stretch goal in the FG:FA Nickstarter wasn't hit, but the file was released the same day.  I figured he would fit in with them.

• Who's Online   29 Members, 0 Anonymous, 69 Guests (See full list)