Sign in to follow this  
Pochi

6th Annual Reaper Forums Large Model Challenge, Rules and Discussion (2018)

So many amazing entries by everyone.

I’m all a-flutter just getting lucky enough to win a random draw. :blush:

Edited by AutumnHare
Double-post
  • Like 3

Congrats everyone and a big thanks to Pochi for taking care of the contest. Also, many thanks to the judges, I'm very happy my Viridius made it to the first place. It was an amazing contest once again.

Edited by Metalchaos
  • Like 3

Alrighty!

To help Kit out, if all of the winners would please send me their email address where they would like their e-certificate issued to them and which currency you would like your certificate issued in (you can check the store for the currencies available if you aren't sure. If you are in Europe, the stores are not linked yet but he can send you a certificate for the local delivery option.) Once I have the list of emails from everyone, I will send the list to Kit and he will then distribute the certificates to the email address you provide. If you do not tell me a preference in currency, you will get USD.

Thank you!

• Like 5

Congratulations everyone.

Thank you to Pochi for organizing it, and for Inarah for "pounding the pavement" to lobby people for additional entries.

I'm surprised and humbled to have placed is such a large field of excellent entries.  Thank you to the judges, they definitely had a tough job to do.

Good luck for 2019 everyone!

• Like 4

Congratulations everyone!  I am surprised and happy my Mal got second place.  This news was a great way to start the day.

There were many awesome entries in each category, a lot of great minis got painted up, so a win for everyone. 

• Like 4