Sign in to follow this  
Guyscanwefocusplease

Ancient Skeleton horde (photo heavy)

These are very cool!

I can see Sindbad the Sailor turning pale upon seeing them.

As for sealer I prefer Reaper Brush on Sealer, If I need areas to shine I apply a little gloss varnish later.

For spray on, I use Army Painter Anti Shine, has a nice matt finish.

Those look amazing! Those green eyes look like they are really glowing. The patina on the bronze also looks fantastic 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/brassmonkeygames/ian-millers-grim-tarock

About
      Below you will find a sample of two cards from each of the four Suits - Citadels, Chaos, Fish and Trees. Each Suit is comprised of 14 cards (2-10, Ace, Knave, Knight, Queen and King).
      You can see more of Ian's work on his website, or you can follow him on Instagram:

[I've removed the website links to conform to the boards rules, if you want them visit the KS]
    • By Broomie
      Hi there, this is my first attempt at OSL. I was going for drama, but it does seem a little heavy handed. I learned alot painting it. I'm fairly pleased with it.
      Feedback and questions welcome. Thanks for looking!

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

For International Mini Painting Month I'm recruiting...

Raise it,
      Kev!
    • By Loim
      Finished this guy off with a simple base.

• By HolkDiggity
      While running the 5e Princes of the Apocalypse campaign for my group, the adventurers had come upon a mad Druid-cum-Cultist at the top of his tower. His name was Elizar Dryflagon, and he'd become obsessed with the power of fire. I wanted to have something fun prepared for this battle, and when I found Aaron while looking through my unpainted stuff, I thought that he would be a perfect surrogate! A bit of OSL seemed an obvious choice due to the flames, but I didn't want to go overboard with it. In the end, the group ended up demolishing him and his summoned Smoke Mephits alike! Tough his appearance may have been short-lived, it was sure memorable!

• Who's Online   16 Members, 0 Anonymous, 177 Guests (See full list)